'I Live Alone' Lee Si-eon, this time riding Top Model...Jung Woo-sung Moment Dreaming of 'Amasian'

I Live Alone Lee Si-eon tops the horse riding.MBC I Live Alone (planned by Kim Gu-san / directed by Hwang Ji-young and Lee Min-ji), which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 30th, will begin practicing for the horse riding scene in the new historical drama.On this day, Lee Si-eon admires the actor Jung Woo-sungs riding while studying the most stylish posture when riding a horse.While I was soaking up and immersing myself in him, I focused my attention on the aspiration of Top Model.But unlike the mind, I am afraid of the situation where I have to ride a bigger horse than I thought.When you move a horse, you act clumsy, and you are surprised at the small movement of the horse. The body and mind play separately, making the A house theater laugh.He started to enter Malta in earnest and said that he takes a strange attitude of lying back as the horse runs more and more, and Lee Si-eon is raising his desire to become a body with the horse by reviving his experience nine years ago.

'I Live Alone' Lee Si-eon tops the horse riding.

MBC I Live Alone (planned by Kim Gu-san / directed by Hwang Ji-young and Lee Min-ji), which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 30th, will begin practicing for the horse riding scene in the new historical drama.

On this day, Lee Si-eon admires the actor Jung Woo-sung's riding while studying the most stylish posture when riding a horse. While I was soaking up and immersing myself in him, I focused my attention on the aspiration of Top Model.

But unlike the mind, I am afraid of the situation where I have to ride a bigger horse than I thought. When you move a horse, you act clumsy, and you are surprised at the small movement of the horse. The body and mind play separately, making the A house theater laugh.

He started to enter Malta in earnest and said that he takes a strange attitude of lying back as the horse runs more and more, and Lee Si-eon is raising his desire to become a body with the horse by reviving his experience nine years ago.