'I Live Alone' Lee Si-eon, Jung Woo-sung Equestrian to follow the Competition!

Actor Lee Si-eon raced through the green grass after challenging the riding.Lee Si-eon presented a cool smile with a luxury (?) combination with horses on MBCs I Live Alone broadcast on the 30th.Lee Si-eon caught his eye on the day as he prepared for riding.Before practicing, he studied the wonderful attitude of riding a horse. He praised the attitude of actor Jung Woo-sung. Suddenly he showed a great aspiration to stand and ride a horse, stimulating the imagination of viewers.Lee Si-eon, who arrived at the horse riding with the New Car watermill, tried to communicate with the horse, but when the horse moved a little, he gave a subtle mismatch such as flinching or expanding his pupils.He gave me carrots as a gift to make me feel brave, but when I saw the words spit out, I said, You like green vegetables.In addition, Lee Si-eons weakness (?), which is dragged around by powerful horses, devastated the house theater.I felt the pain of walking to the foot by the power of the horse, and I felt a laughing bomb in the face of the unforgettable eel.Lee Si-eon, who started riding in earnest, surprised everyone with his strength and composition that he could not see.I saw the competition that I did not show at the athletic meet earlier in the horse riding.Unlike his desire to run in the grass, he rarely ran, so he was tipped by his teacher and had a strange nervous battle with the horse.As the horse listened to Lee Si-eons wind, he raced coolly through the wide yard and conveyed excitement to viewers.As such, Lee Si-eon has already been waiting for the performance of his horse riding, which he will show to the viewers with his unexpected luxury (?) combo with his horse.Lee Si-eon, who always has a pleasant daily life, can meet at MBC I Live Alone which is broadcasted every Friday at 11:15 pm.

Actor Lee Si-eon raced through the green grass after challenging the riding.

Lee Si-eon presented a cool smile with a luxury (?) combination with horses on MBC's I Live Alone broadcast on the 30th.

Lee Si-eon caught his eye on the day as he prepared for riding. Before practicing, he studied the wonderful attitude of riding a horse. He praised the attitude of actor Jung Woo-sung. Suddenly he showed a great aspiration to stand and ride a horse, stimulating the imagination of viewers.

Lee Si-eon, who arrived at the horse riding with the New Car watermill, tried to communicate with the horse, but when the horse moved a little, he gave a subtle mismatch such as flinching or expanding his pupils. He gave me carrots as a gift to make me feel brave, but when I saw the words spit out, I said, "You like green vegetables."

In addition, Lee Si-eon's weakness (?), which is dragged around by powerful horses, devastated the house theater. I felt the pain of walking to the foot by the power of the horse, and I felt a laughing bomb in the face of the unforgettable eel.

Lee Si-eon, who started riding in earnest, surprised everyone with his strength and composition that he could not see. I saw the Competition that I did not show at the athletic meet earlier in the horse riding. Unlike his desire to run in the grass, he rarely ran, so he was tipped by his teacher and had a strange nervous battle with the horse. As the horse listened to Lee Si-eon's wind, he raced coolly through the wide yard and conveyed excitement to viewers.

As such, Lee Si-eon has already been waiting for the performance of his horse riding, which he will show to the viewers with his unexpected luxury (?) combo with his horse. Lee Si-eon, who always has a pleasant daily life, can meet at MBC 'I Live Alone' which is broadcasted every Friday at 11:15 pm.