'I Live Alone' Kim Choong-jae, Moon Chae-won and University alumni certification "popular"

Kim Choong-jae, I Live Alone, said that it was next to the school like Moon Chae-won.In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th, Kian84 was modeled for Kim Choong-jae.On this day, Kian84 84 was modeled for Kim Choong-jae work.But feeling bored in a situation where he could not move, Kian84 asked Kim Choong-jae suddenly, Is there no entertainer in your school?Kim Choong-jae said, Moon Chae-won was next to me.Park said, Mr. Moon Chae-won was also a college student. Kim Choong-jae added, Yes, it was very popular.

Kim Choong-jae, 'I Live Alone', said that it was next to the school like Moon Chae-won.

In the MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th, Kian84 was modeled for Kim Choong-jae.

On this day, Kian84 84 was modeled for Kim Choong-jae work. But feeling bored in a situation where he could not move, Kian84 asked Kim Choong-jae suddenly, "Is there no entertainer in your school?"

Kim Choong-jae said, "Moon Chae-won was next to me." Park said, "Mr. Moon Chae-won was also a college student." Kim Choong-jae added, "Yes, it was very popular."