'I Live Alone' Kim Choong-jae "Moon Chae-won and University alumni, next to each other"

Seoul) = Kim Choong-jae revealed his relationship with Moon Chae-won.On MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the afternoon of the 30th, Kian84 asked if there were any entertainers at the school while working with Kim Choong-jae.So Kim Choong-jae said, There is Moon Chae-won, it was next to me.Have you said a word? He explained his relationship with Moon Chae-won, a university motive.Kian84, who heard this, said, Did not you talk about it?Meanwhile, I Live Alone is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.

Seoul) = Kim Choong-jae revealed his relationship with Moon Chae-won.

On MBC 'I Live Alone' broadcast on the afternoon of the 30th, Kian84 asked if there were any entertainers at the school while working with Kim Choong-jae.

So Kim Choong-jae said, "There is Moon Chae-won, it was next to me. Have you said a word? "He explained his relationship with Moon Chae-won, a University motive.

Kian84, who heard this, said, "Did not you talk about it?"

Meanwhile, 'I Live Alone' is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.