'I Live Alone' Kim Choong-jae "Moon Chae-won and University alumni...popular"

Kim Choong-jae, who appeared in MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, attracted the attention of the cast by mentioning actor Moon Chae-won and alumni.In MBC I Live Alone broadcasted on the 30th, cartoonist Kian84 was shown as a bust work model of Kim Choong-jae.On the day, Kian84 asked Kim Choong-jae, Did not you have an entertainer in your school?Kim Choong-jae said, Moon Chae-won was the same department, but it was next to me.When Kian84 asked, Did you talk to me if it was next to you? Kim Choong-jae replied, A word or so.Kian84 said, I was just next to you, but did you say only one word?Meanwhile, Moon Chae-won made his debut in 2007 with the SBS sitcom Run! The Mackerel.Since then, he has appeared in the movies Todays Entertainment, The atmosphere of the day, and Myungdang.

Kim Choong-jae, who appeared in MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone', attracted the attention of the cast by mentioning actor Moon Chae-won and alumni.

In MBC 'I Live Alone' broadcasted on the 30th, cartoonist Kian84 was shown as a bust work model of Kim Choong-jae. On the day, Kian84 asked Kim Choong-jae, "Did not you have an entertainer in your school?"

Kim Choong-jae said, "Moon Chae-won was the same department, but it was next to me."

When Kian84 asked, "Did you talk to me if it was next to you?" Kim Choong-jae replied, "A word or so." Kian84 said, "I was just next to you, but did you say only one word?"

Meanwhile, Moon Chae-won made his debut in 2007 with the SBS sitcom 'Run! The Mackerel'. Since then, he has appeared in the movies 'Today's Entertainment', 'The atmosphere of the day', and 'Myungdang'.