'I Live Alone' Kim Choong-jae "Moon Chae-won and alumni, I've spoken a word."

In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which aired on the 30th, Kian84 84 helped Kim Choong-jae work.On the air, Kian84 84 was modeled as Kim Choong-jaes bust.Kian84 84 asked Kim Choong-jae, Did not you have an entertainer in school? Kim Choong-jae replied, Moon Chae-won was next to me.Park, who was watching the video in the studio, was surprised and said, Was Moon Chae-won also a college student? Kim Choong-jae said, It was popular.Kian84 84 also asked, Have you spoken to me when I was in the next seat? Kim Choong-jae replied, Have you said a word? Thats it.Kian84 84 said, Did you have anything? She said, Chungjae, hi. Do you have a pencil? Just like this? And laughed.

In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which aired on the 30th, Kian84 84 helped Kim Choong-jae work. On the air, Kian84 84 was modeled as Kim Choong-jae's bust. Kian84 84 asked Kim Choong-jae, "Did not you have an entertainer in school?" Kim Choong-jae replied, "Moon Chae-won was next to me."

Park, who was watching the video in the studio, was surprised and said, "Was Moon Chae-won also a college student?" Kim Choong-jae said, "It was popular." Kian84 84 also asked, "Have you spoken to me when I was in the next seat?" Kim Choong-jae replied, "Have you said a word? That's it."

Kian84 84 said, "Did you have anything?" She said, "Chungjae, hi. Do you have a pencil? Just like this?" And laughed.