"Moon Chae-won and University Motive...Kim Choong-jae, 'I Live Alone' Kian84 Smiling at Questions

Kim Choong-jae, I Live Alone, said that actor Moon Chae-won and University motive.In MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which aired on the afternoon of the 30th, Kim Choong-jae was shown making a bust of Kian84.Kian84, who was bored while working on a bold cap, asked Kim Choong-jae, Is there any entertainer in your school?When Park Na-rae, who watched it in the studio, asked, Is Moon Chae-won also a college? Kim Choong-jae said, I was popular.Kim Choong-jae said, I would have said a word. Kian84 said, Is that it?Do you have a pencil? Did not you have such a conversation?Moon Chae-won, meanwhile, is known to have dropped out of the University Western Department.

Kim Choong-jae, 'I Live Alone', said that actor Moon Chae-won and University motive.

In MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which aired on the afternoon of the 30th, Kim Choong-jae was shown making a bust of Kian84.

Kian84, who was bored while working on a bold cap, asked Kim Choong-jae, "Is there any entertainer in your school?"

When Park Na-rae, who watched it in the studio, asked, "Is Moon Chae-won also a college?" Kim Choong-jae said, "I was popular."

Kim Choong-jae said, "I would have said a word." Kian84 said, "Is that it? Do you have a pencil? "Did not you have such a conversation?"

Moon Chae-won, meanwhile, is known to have dropped out of the University Western Department.