'I Live Alone' Kian84XKim Choong-jae, Unpredictable Laugh Cheatki (ft. Moon Chae-won)

I Live Alone Kian84 and Kim Choong-jaes Haru caused laughter.In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the 30th, a special time of Kian84 and Kim Choong-jae, who sent Haru together with bust making, was drawn.Kian84 challenged the bust model made by Kim Choong-jae and made the laughter stop by releasing the reaction that exploded even in the difficult situation to move.In addition, during the work, the two of them were struggling with the physiological phenomenon of Kian84, which could not move alone, and they also saw Dummar, who was on a long journey to the bathroom.Also, Kian84s face frame, which was made after a long and short time, embarrassed both Kim Choong-jae and Kian84 with unexpected flatness.In particular, Kian84 praised the synchro rate, saying, I look like this when I am in the army. He responded with a subtle response, saying, I will do some molding.During the course of the work, the two also talked a lot, during which Kim Choong-jae said: I went to school like Moon Chae-won, which was next to me.It was very popular, he said, introducing an anecdote.In this funny anecdote, I Live Alone ranked first in the total of Friday entertainment with 7.4% and 9.5% ratings in Nielsen Korea metropolitan area.

'I Live Alone' Kian84 and Kim Choong-jae's Haru caused laughter.

In the mbc entertainment program 'I Live Alone' broadcasted on the 30th, a special time of Kian84 and Kim Choong-jae, who sent Haru together with bust making, was drawn. Kian84 challenged the bust model made by Kim Choong-jae and made the laughter stop by releasing the reaction that exploded even in the difficult situation to move.

In addition, during the work, the two of them were struggling with the physiological phenomenon of Kian84, which could not move alone, and they also saw Dummar, who was on a long journey to the bathroom.

Also, Kian84's face frame, which was made after a long and short time, embarrassed both Kim Choong-jae and Kian84 with unexpected flatness. In particular, Kian84 praised the synchro rate, saying, "I look like this when I am in the army." He responded with a subtle response, saying, "I will do some molding."

During the course of the work, the two also talked a lot, during which Kim Choong-jae said: "I went to school like Moon Chae-won, which was next to me. It was very popular, "he said, introducing an anecdote.

In this funny anecdote, 'I Live Alone' ranked first in the total of Friday entertainment with 7.4% and 9.5% ratings in Nielsen Korea metropolitan area.