'I clowns' Son Hyun-joo "Model Behavior I'm Not Going to Lose, I'm Not Affected"

Son Hyun-joo beamed delightfully as he mentioned the Sale of Legend Model BehaviorIn the morning of the 19th, the interview of the actor Son Hyun-joo, starring in the movie I Clowns: Falsify, was held at Slow Park in Samcheong-dong, Seoul.I Clowns: Falsify Team (director Kim Joo-ho, Provisional Distribution Warner Brothers Korea, and Production Film Company Simplex) draws a story about I Clowns, who creates a rumor on the stage of the Joseon Faldo and Falsify the public sentiment, to one party, to manufacture a story about King Sejo and change history.The Sejo of Joseons rise to the throne is regarded as a rebellion without justification. The film depicts the process of making a mist to hold the people through the rumor and making them Lee Yong.At that time, the social anxiety of Joseon increased, the public sentiment about the Joseon Dynasty was insidious, and the core story of the movie is that the Han Myung-ho is attracted to the king by Lee YongSon Hyun-joo was the power of the drama, Cho Jin-woong was the leader of the windmill, Ko Chang-seok was the leader of the windmill, Park Hee-soon was the king of King Sejo, Yun Park and Kim Seulgi were the characters of the windmill,Son Hyun-joo, who often appears in SEK works as well as starring films, also appears on TVN Signal and JTBC Itaewon Clath, which is about to be broadcast.Son Hyun-joo said, I am close to the author, production team and actors of the work.When I filmed the drama Three Days, Kim Eun-hee asked me to appear in Signal about a god.Then another call came and asked me to take another picture of the god, and this time I said I could eat the sashimi, and the last thing I called was to pass by with Mr. Cho Jin-woong.But as a result, in a total of 16 episodes of Signal, I had come out four and said, What cameo is that? (laughing) and it turned out to be the worst.I did not know it was that bad, but the last time it was the axis of evil, I felt betrayed later. Son Hyun-joo, who recently appeared on SEK, said, There is a close brother Park Seo-joon who took a chronicle of evil.I was in the drama Itaewon Klath and asked for a brief appearance. I went up from Wonju yesterday and went to the filming site.In the first and second episodes, Park Seo-joon came out as a childhood father. Park Seo-joon sent a heart from a distance, and I flew. Then, when you search Son Hyun-joo in the Internet search box, you will hear the story of Model Behavior which comes along with the related search term, It seems that it will not disappear.I think it will not disappear if I think I am sensitive. I think it will be eliminated if I get rid of the corner that removes black history once in Happy Together 4.Meanwhile, I Clowns: The Falsify Group will be released on the 21st.Warner Brothers Korea

Son Hyun-joo beamed delightfully as he mentioned 'the Sale of Legend Model Behavior'

In the morning of the 19th, the interview of the actor Son Hyun-joo, starring in the movie "I clowns: Falsify", was held at Slow Park in Samcheong-dong, Seoul.

I clowns: Falsify Team (director Kim Joo-ho, Provisional Distribution Warner Brothers Korea, and Production Film Company Simplex) draws a story about I clowns, who creates a rumor on the stage of the Joseon Faldo and Falsify the public sentiment, to one party, to manufacture a story about King Sejo and change history.

The Sejo of Joseon's rise to the throne is regarded as a rebellion without justification. The film depicts the process of making a mist to hold the people through the rumor and making them Lee Yong. At that time, the social anxiety of Joseon increased, the public sentiment about the Joseon Dynasty was insidious, and the core story of the movie is that the Han Myung-ho is attracted to the king by Lee Yong

Son Hyun-joo was the power of the drama, Cho Jin-woong was the leader of the windmill, Ko Chang-seok was the leader of the windmill, Park Hee-soon was the king of King Sejo, Yun Park and Kim Seulgi were the characters of the windmill,

Son Hyun-joo, who often appears in SEK works as well as starring films, also appears on TVN Signal' and JTBC 'Itaewon Clath', which is about to be broadcast.

Son Hyun-joo said, "I am close to the author, production team and actors of the work. When I filmed the drama 'Three Days', Kim Eun-hee asked me to appear in Signal' about a god. Then another call came and asked me to take another picture of the god, and this time I said I could eat the sashimi, and the last thing I called was to pass by with Mr. Cho Jin-woong. But as a result, in a total of 16 episodes of "Signal", I had come out four and said, "What cameo is that?" (laughing) and it turned out to be the worst. I did not know it was that bad, but the last time it was the axis of evil, I felt betrayed later. "

Son Hyun-joo, who recently appeared on SEK, said, "There is a close brother Park Seo-joon who took a chronicle of evil. I was in the drama 'Itaewon Klath' and asked for a brief appearance. I went up from Wonju yesterday and went to the filming site. In the first and second episodes, Park Seo-joon came out as a childhood father. Park Seo-joon sent a heart from a distance, and I flew. "

Then, when you search Son Hyun-joo' in the Internet search box, you will hear the story of 'Model Behavior' which comes along with the related search term, "It seems that it will not disappear. "I think it will not disappear if I think I am sensitive." "I think it will be eliminated if I get rid of the corner that removes black history once in Happy Together 4."

Meanwhile, 'I clowns: The Falsify Group' will be released on the 21st.

Warner Brothers Korea