Han Sun-hwa reveals Milan Travel Selfie full of pure purity "to cutie wink"

Han Sun-hwa showed off her innocent beauty by releasing a photo of her during Milan Travel.Han Sun-hwa posted his articles and photos on his instagram on the 31st. Han Sun-hwa said, I want to go to my sister who is going to honeymoon with Milan.Milan, he said, the last Milan Travel photo.In the photo posted with the article, Han Sun-hwa is wearing an intense red color hoodie and sitting at an outdoor table enjoying Travel.I ate bread with a pure person or showed a picture of a cute wink, and I got a glimpse of the beauty of the water.Han Sun-hwa has played an impressive role in Gomadam in Save Me 2.

Han Sun-hwa showed off her innocent beauty by releasing a photo of her during Milan Travel.

Han Sun-hwa posted his articles and photos on his instagram on the 31st. Han Sun-hwa said, "I want to go to my sister who is going to honeymoon with Milan. "Milan," he said, "the last Milan Travel photo."

In the photo posted with the article, Han Sun-hwa is wearing an intense red color hoodie and sitting at an outdoor table enjoying Travel. I ate bread with a pure person or showed a picture of a cute wink, and I got a glimpse of the beauty of the water.

Han Sun-hwa has played an impressive role in Gomadam in 'Save Me 2'.