Han Sun-hwa, Makeup or Not 'Clean'...Blemishes No 'Honey Skin'

The latest news of actor Han Sun-hwa from Girl Group Secret has been revealed.On the 26th, Han Sun-hwa posted several photos on his instagram with an article called Hugh.Han Sun-hwa sits in a restaurant staring at the camera, especially a makeup-free, no-one attracts Eye-catching, which features several food photos.I was trying to manage my body, and I was able to catch Eye-catching by showing a sighing reaction to hoo with delicious food.Han Sun-hwa recently appeared in the OCN original Save Me 2; he is currently resting and waiting for his next work.

The latest news of actor Han Sun-hwa from Girl Group Secret has been revealed.

On the 26th, Han Sun-hwa posted several photos on his instagram with an article called "Hugh".

Han Sun-hwa sits in a restaurant staring at the camera, especially a Makeup-free, no-one attracts Eye-catching, which features several Food photos. I was trying to manage my body, and I was able to catch Eye-catching by showing a sighing reaction to "hoo" with delicious Food.

Han Sun-hwa recently appeared in the OCN original "Save Me 2"; he is currently resting and waiting for his next work.