'No flabby'...Han Sun-hwa, slender figure revealed in sleeveless dress

Actor Han Sun-hwa from Group Secret showed off her sullen figure.Han Sun-hwa said on his instagram on the 8th, Its still hot, but today I want to put it on. I feel cooler because I tell it to put it on.It is a cool day and posted two photos.The photo released showed Han Sun-hwa in a pink dress; Han Sun-hwa caught the eye with her slender figure.In addition, he boasted a beautiful appearance with a clear eye from afar.Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared on the cable channel OCN drama Save me 2 which last June.
Actor Han Sun-hwa from Group Secret showed off her sullen figure.Han Sun-hwa said on his instagram on the 8th, Its still hot, but today I want to put it on. I feel cooler because I tell it to put it on.It is a cool day and posted two photos.The photo released showed Han Sun-hwa in a pink dress; Han Sun-hwa caught the eye with her slender figure.In addition, he boasted a beautiful appearance with a clear eye from afar.Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared on the cable channel OCN drama Save me 2 which last June.

Actor Han Sun-hwa from Group Secret showed off her sullen figure.

Han Sun-hwa said on his instagram on the 8th, "It's still hot, but today I want to put it on. I feel cooler because I tell it to put it on. It is a cool day "and posted two photos.

The photo released showed Han Sun-hwa in a pink dress; Han Sun-hwa caught the eye with her slender figure. In addition, he boasted a beautiful appearance with a clear eye from afar.

Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared on the cable channel OCN drama 'Save me 2' which last June.