sf9 RO WOON "First Concert fans look clunky .. I'm serious"

RO WOON of group SF9 released a picture that shows dandy.RO WOON revealed a unique visual in a basic suit such as suit and jacket in the September issue of Jikyu Korea.In an interview with the photo shoot, RO WOON said, I saw the fans faces at the first concert of SF9.I felt like I was doing a big job in the way that the fans were happy, he said, expressing his sincere heart to the fans, saying, I wanted to make an album with my heart and prepare the stage with my heart and make the fans more enjoyable.RO WOON then commented on his first starring role in the MBC tree drama How I Found It, which is scheduled to be broadcast, I do not want to be good at once.I think this time is a process of learning, he said, sincerely expressing his intention to act.On the other hand, the attractive picture and honest interview of SF9 RO WOON can be found in the September issue of Jikyu Korea.Photo: Jikyu Korea
RO WOON of group SF9 released a picture that shows dandy.RO WOON revealed a unique visual in a basic suit such as suit and jacket in the September issue of Jikyu Korea.In an interview with the photo shoot, RO WOON said, I saw the fans faces at the first concert of SF9.I felt like I was doing a big job in the way that the fans were happy, he said, expressing his sincere heart to the fans, saying, I wanted to make an album with my heart and prepare the stage with my heart and make the fans more enjoyable.RO WOON then commented on his first starring role in the MBC tree drama How I Found It, which is scheduled to be broadcast, I do not want to be good at once.I think this time is a process of learning, he said, sincerely expressing his intention to act.On the other hand, the attractive picture and honest interview of SF9 RO WOON can be found in the September issue of Jikyu Korea.Photo: Jikyu Korea
RO WOON of group SF9 released a picture that shows dandy.RO WOON revealed a unique visual in a basic suit such as suit and jacket in the September issue of Jikyu Korea.In an interview with the photo shoot, RO WOON said, I saw the fans faces at the first concert of SF9.I felt like I was doing a big job in the way that the fans were happy, he said, expressing his sincere heart to the fans, saying, I wanted to make an album with my heart and prepare the stage with my heart and make the fans more enjoyable.RO WOON then commented on his first starring role in the MBC tree drama How I Found It, which is scheduled to be broadcast, I do not want to be good at once.I think this time is a process of learning, he said, sincerely expressing his intention to act.On the other hand, the attractive picture and honest interview of SF9 RO WOON can be found in the September issue of Jikyu Korea.Photo: Jikyu Korea

RO WOON of group sf9 released a picture that shows dandy.

RO WOON revealed a unique visual in a basic suit such as suit and jacket in the September issue of Jikyu Korea.

In an interview with the photo shoot, RO WOON said, "I saw the fans' faces at the first Concert of sf9. “I felt like I was doing a big job in the way that the fans were happy,” he said, expressing his sincere heart to the fans, saying, “I wanted to make an album with my heart and prepare the stage with my heart and make the fans more enjoyable.”

RO WOON then commented on his first starring role in the MBC tree Drama 'How I Found It', which is scheduled to be broadcast, "I do not want to be good at once. I think this time is a process of learning, "he said, sincerely expressing his intention to act.

On the other hand, the attractive picture and honest interview of sf9 RO WOON can be found in the September issue of Jikyu Korea.

Photo: Jikyu Korea