AOA Yuna, Waist Line True Story? You're skinny in one hand

Group AOA member Yuna has unveiled Mnet Queendom shooting costume.Yuna posted a picture on her instagram on August 17 with an article entitled Mnet QueenDOM.The photo shows Yuna in a white crop top, her head swept up and her dreamy eyes emanating.Yunas handful of Waist Lines, revealed under the crop top, attracts attention.Fans who encountered the photos responded to My sister is already my queen, Fighting and I love you.delay stock

Group AOA member Yuna has unveiled Mnet 'Queendom' shooting costume.

Yuna posted a picture on her instagram on August 17 with an article entitled "Mnet 'QueenDOM'.

The photo shows Yuna in a white crop top, her head swept up and her dreamy eyes emanating. Yuna's handful of Waist Lines, revealed under the crop top, attracts attention.

Fans who encountered the photos responded to "My sister is already my queen", "Fighting" and "I love you".

delay stock