GFriend Yerin Happy Birthday Display board Certification, a refreshing smile just by looking at the photos

GFriend Yerin has celebrated his 24th birthday.On August 19th day GFriend official Instagram, Yerins birthday display board certification shot was posted.In the photo, Yerin is standing in front of the display board for his birthday and making a happy face.Yerin said, Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday today (referred to as a GFriend fan) ~ I am so happy because I feel loved.Thank you all for doing so much for today. Park Su-in
GFriend Yerin has celebrated his 24th birthday.On August 19th day GFriend official Instagram, Yerins birthday display board certification shot was posted.In the photo, Yerin is standing in front of the display board for his birthday and making a happy face.Yerin said, Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday today (referred to as a GFriend fan) ~ I am so happy because I feel loved.Thank you all for doing so much for today. Park Su-in

GFriend Yerin has celebrated his 24th birthday.

On August 19th day GFriend official Instagram, Yerin's birthday Display board certification shot was posted.

In the photo, Yerin is standing in front of the Display board for his birthday and making a happy face.

Yerin said, "Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday today (referred to as a GFriend fan) ~ I am so happy because I feel loved. Thank you all for doing so much for today. "

Park Su-in