Im Soo-jung "The most important thing when you do Choices is the influence on society"

Fashion magazine Singles has released a visual picture of Actor Im Soo-jungs autumn sensibility, which is a cover for the 15th anniversary of its founding.In this picture, Im Soo-jung is the back door that overwhelmed the camera with a visual and unique atmosphere boasting of preservative beauty and completed a picture of pure yet chic charm.The Earrings of Madame de...the shooter is confident.Im Soo-jung, who completely digested the character Batami of The Earrings of Madame de...sniper through the drama Enter the Search Word, which ended in the hot interest of viewers in July, received a favorable response to the women in this society that they were hope, courage and renewed another life character.Im Soo-jung also said that Search the world is the character for the biggest reason for Choices.I liked that Batami didnt want to pretend to be a good person in his work.If I have a purpose to succeed and achieve what I can not feel uncomfortable, I will push for the academic achievement.And in front of love, youre scared and youre back, and this is whats attractive.As familiar as the character, there is an intention to break common sense in Search the world.Im Soo-jung also revealed that he cared about the point in designing the Batami.I often think of a capable career woman and I think of a short haircut or a cut-head, and I wanted to get out of that frame through the battammy.The drama itself is so out of the ordinary.The Influence on Society, Im Soo-jungs Selection Criteria for WorksThe person Im Soo-jung has been acting in recent years was women who lived in the main body rather than being conscious of others.From the Chicago typewriter, The Table, Your Please, and the recent Search the world, which have been a hot topic for the dramas return in 13 years.Im Soo-jung said, I want to listen to a few stories more than a lot of stories, but I have a lot of things to do.But I will go with a sincere heart when I need my strength rather than participating with any sense of mission or intention.So the first part of selecting a work is the influence on society. Real Actor, Im Soo-jung Wants to Act More HotIm Soo-jung, who has lived as an actor for 20 years, said that he still has a thrilling Blow-Up about Acting, like My Blow-Up, which is a famous ambassador in Search the World.She said, Im getting more and more eager to act, and I want to do an act that everyone can be crazy and clapping.I want to be proud of myself, and I want to be honored and honored, and I want to be in the next ten years.Human Im Soo-jung Finding What He LikesIm Soo-jungs SNS shows that she is busy on her day off, and defines herself as a good play type.As for the reason why Actor became an adult, she said, In my twenties, I was more passionate than I am now and I lived as one of the goals of building good filmography.So, there is Actor Im Soo-jung, but there is no human Im Soo-jung, and there is no female Im Soo-jung.So Im looking for one thing I like and Im Actor.I had to keep the balance between human Im Soo-jung and Actor Im Soo-jung well so I could accelerate the Acting. Asked about how to live happily, he said, I think I should reveal my Blow-Up, my goal, my academic achievement.It is more and more in work. Im Soo-jungs picture and interview with what kind of work will have a good influence on our lives can be found in the September issue of Singles and Singles Mobile.Singles
Fashion magazine Singles has released a visual picture of Actor Im Soo-jungs autumn sensibility, which is a cover for the 15th anniversary of its founding.In this picture, Im Soo-jung is the back door that overwhelmed the camera with a visual and unique atmosphere boasting of preservative beauty and completed a picture of pure yet chic charm.The Earrings of Madame de...the shooter is confident.Im Soo-jung, who completely digested the character Batami of The Earrings of Madame de...sniper through the drama Enter the Search Word, which ended in the hot interest of viewers in July, received a favorable response to the women in this society that they were hope, courage and renewed another life character.Im Soo-jung also said that Search the world is the character for the biggest reason for Choices.I liked that Batami didnt want to pretend to be a good person in his work.If I have a purpose to succeed and achieve what I can not feel uncomfortable, I will push for the academic achievement.And in front of love, youre scared and youre back, and this is whats attractive.As familiar as the character, there is an intention to break common sense in Search the world.Im Soo-jung also revealed that he cared about the point in designing the Batami.I often think of a capable career woman and I think of a short haircut or a cut-head, and I wanted to get out of that frame through the battammy.The drama itself is so out of the ordinary.The Influence on Society, Im Soo-jungs Selection Criteria for WorksThe person Im Soo-jung has been acting in recent years was women who lived in the main body rather than being conscious of others.From the Chicago typewriter, The Table, Your Please, and the recent Search the world, which have been a hot topic for the dramas return in 13 years.Im Soo-jung said, I want to listen to a few stories more than a lot of stories, but I have a lot of things to do.But I will go with a sincere heart when I need my strength rather than participating with any sense of mission or intention.So the first part of selecting a work is the influence on society. Real Actor, Im Soo-jung Wants to Act More HotIm Soo-jung, who has lived as an actor for 20 years, said that he still has a thrilling Blow-Up about Acting, like My Blow-Up, which is a famous ambassador in Search the World.She said, Im getting more and more eager to act, and I want to do an act that everyone can be crazy and clapping.I want to be proud of myself, and I want to be honored and honored, and I want to be in the next ten years.Human Im Soo-jung Finding What He LikesIm Soo-jungs SNS shows that she is busy on her day off, and defines herself as a good play type.As for the reason why Actor became an adult, she said, In my twenties, I was more passionate than I am now and I lived as one of the goals of building good filmography.So, there is Actor Im Soo-jung, but there is no human Im Soo-jung, and there is no female Im Soo-jung.So Im looking for one thing I like and Im Actor.I had to keep the balance between human Im Soo-jung and Actor Im Soo-jung well so I could accelerate the Acting. Asked about how to live happily, he said, I think I should reveal my Blow-Up, my goal, my academic achievement.It is more and more in work. Im Soo-jungs picture and interview with what kind of work will have a good influence on our lives can be found in the September issue of Singles and Singles Mobile.Singles
Fashion magazine Singles has released a visual picture of Actor Im Soo-jungs autumn sensibility, which is a cover for the 15th anniversary of its founding.In this picture, Im Soo-jung is the back door that overwhelmed the camera with a visual and unique atmosphere boasting of preservative beauty and completed a picture of pure yet chic charm.The Earrings of Madame de...the shooter is confident.Im Soo-jung, who completely digested the character Batami of The Earrings of Madame de...sniper through the drama Enter the Search Word, which ended in the hot interest of viewers in July, received a favorable response to the women in this society that they were hope, courage and renewed another life character.Im Soo-jung also said that Search the world is the character for the biggest reason for Choices.I liked that Batami didnt want to pretend to be a good person in his work.If I have a purpose to succeed and achieve what I can not feel uncomfortable, I will push for the academic achievement.And in front of love, youre scared and youre back, and this is whats attractive.As familiar as the character, there is an intention to break common sense in Search the world.Im Soo-jung also revealed that he cared about the point in designing the Batami.I often think of a capable career woman and I think of a short haircut or a cut-head, and I wanted to get out of that frame through the battammy.The drama itself is so out of the ordinary.The Influence on Society, Im Soo-jungs Selection Criteria for WorksThe person Im Soo-jung has been acting in recent years was women who lived in the main body rather than being conscious of others.From the Chicago typewriter, The Table, Your Please, and the recent Search the world, which have been a hot topic for the dramas return in 13 years.Im Soo-jung said, I want to listen to a few stories more than a lot of stories, but I have a lot of things to do.But I will go with a sincere heart when I need my strength rather than participating with any sense of mission or intention.So the first part of selecting a work is the influence on society. Real Actor, Im Soo-jung Wants to Act More HotIm Soo-jung, who has lived as an actor for 20 years, said that he still has a thrilling Blow-Up about Acting, like My Blow-Up, which is a famous ambassador in Search the World.She said, Im getting more and more eager to act, and I want to do an act that everyone can be crazy and clapping.I want to be proud of myself, and I want to be honored and honored, and I want to be in the next ten years.Human Im Soo-jung Finding What He LikesIm Soo-jungs SNS shows that she is busy on her day off, and defines herself as a good play type.As for the reason why Actor became an adult, she said, In my twenties, I was more passionate than I am now and I lived as one of the goals of building good filmography.So, there is Actor Im Soo-jung, but there is no human Im Soo-jung, and there is no female Im Soo-jung.So Im looking for one thing I like and Im Actor.I had to keep the balance between human Im Soo-jung and Actor Im Soo-jung well so I could accelerate the Acting. Asked about how to live happily, he said, I think I should reveal my Blow-Up, my goal, my academic achievement.It is more and more in work. Im Soo-jungs picture and interview with what kind of work will have a good influence on our lives can be found in the September issue of Singles and Singles Mobile.Singles

Fashion magazine Singles has released a visual picture of Actor Im Soo-jung's autumn sensibility, which is a cover for the 15th anniversary of its founding.

In this picture, Im Soo-jung is the back door that overwhelmed the camera with a visual and unique atmosphere boasting of preservative beauty and completed a picture of pure yet chic charm.

The Earrings of Madame de...the shooter is confident.

Im Soo-jung, who completely digested the character Batami of The Earrings of Madame de...sniper through the drama 'Enter the Search Word', which ended in the hot interest of viewers in July, received a favorable response to the women in this society that they were hope, courage and renewed another life character. Im Soo-jung also said that Search the world is the character for the biggest reason for Choices.

“I liked that Batami didn’t want to pretend to be a good person in his work. If I have a purpose to succeed and achieve what I can not feel uncomfortable, I will push for the Academic achievement. And in front of love, you’re scared and you’re back, and this is what’s attractive.”

As familiar as the character, there is an intention to break common sense in 'Search the world'. Im Soo-jung also revealed that he cared about the point in designing the Batami.

“I often think of a capable career woman and I think of a short haircut or a cut-head, and I wanted to get out of that frame through the battammy. The drama itself is so out of the ordinary.”

The Influence on Society, Im Soo-jung's Selection Criteria for Works

The person Im Soo-jung has been Acting in recent years was women who lived in the main body rather than being conscious of others. From the Chicago typewriter, The Table, Your Please, and the recent Search the world, which have been a hot topic for the drama's return in 13 years.

Im Soo-jung said, “I want to listen to a few stories more than a lot of stories, but I have a lot of things to do. But I will go with a sincere heart when I need my strength rather than participating with any sense of mission or intention. So the first part of selecting a work is the influence on society. "

Real Actor, Im Soo-jung Wants to Act More Hot

Im Soo-jung, who has lived as an Actor for 20 years, said that he still has a thrilling Blow-Up about Acting, like My Blow-Up, which is a famous ambassador in Search the world.

She said, “I’m getting more and more eager to act, and I want to do an act that everyone can be crazy and clapping. I want to be proud of myself, and I want to be honored and honored, and I want to be in the next ten years.”

Human Im Soo-jung Finding What He Likes

Im Soo-jung's SNS shows that she is busy on her day off, and defines herself as a "good play type." As for the reason why Actor became an adult, she said, "In my twenties, I was more passionate than I am now and I lived as one of the goals of building good filmography. So, there is Actor Im Soo-jung, but there is no human Im Soo-jung, and there is no female Im Soo-jung. So I'm looking for one thing I like and I'm Actor. I had to keep the balance between human Im Soo-jung and Actor Im Soo-jung well so I could accelerate the Acting. "

Asked about how to live happily, he said, "I think I should reveal my Blow-Up, my goal, my Academic achievement. It is more and more in work. "

Im Soo-jung's picture and interview with what kind of work will have a good influence on our lives can be found in the September issue of Singles and Singles Mobile.

Singles