lg Lee Min-ho, "I want to resemble Ko Woo Seok," and Lee Jung-hooo, the batter I want to batle.

Whistle-moon-go ace Lee Min-ho (18) will be called by LG in the first KBO rookies first place and will be the first professional player from next year.Lee Min-ho made his impression on the stage at the introduction time of the first place player at the 2020 KBO New Draft held at the Grand Ballroom of Westin Chosun Hotel in Sogong-dong, Seoul on the 26th.Lee Min-ho, who said, Thank you to the LG club for picking me up, said, I will show you my best next year.Lee Min-ho cited LG finisher Ko Woo Seok as a player who wants to resemble: I want to resemble senior Ko Woo Seok.It is the reason why anyone who is a hitter on the mound is confidently throwing his ball. The hitter you want to deal with chose Help outfielder Lee Jung-hooooLee Min-ho, who I want to battle with Lee Jung-hooo, said, I want to battle because I am the best batter and school senior in the KBO league.

Whistle-moon-go ace Lee Min-ho (18) will be called by lg in the first KBO rookie's first place and will be the first professional player from next year.

Lee Min-ho made his impression on the stage at the introduction time of the first place player at the 2020 KBO New Draft held at the Grand Ballroom of Westin Chosun Hotel in Sogong-dong, Seoul on the 26th.

Lee Min-ho, who said, "Thank you to the lg club for picking me up," said, "I will show you my best next year."

Lee Min-ho cited lg finisher Ko Woo Seok as a "player who wants to resemble": "I want to resemble senior Ko Woo Seok. It is the reason why anyone who is a hitter on the mound is confidently throwing his ball. "

'The hitter you want to deal with' chose Help outfielder Lee Jung-hoooo Lee Min-ho, who "I want to Battle with Lee Jung-hooo," said, "I want to Battle because I am the best batter and school senior in the KBO league."