"I'm not crying," lg 1st Lee Min-ho explains 'tears'

Oh, I did not cry when I said that I cried, and I saw all of my friends in the Kyonggi broadcast, and I wanted to do well without me and I wanted to suffer the children.I did not know that I could ask that question for a moment, so I wanted to tell you that I had a hard time. It was the last tournament and I said it would be good to finish it. Lee Min-ho (Hwimungo), the first LG nominee, actively explained the tears.Lee Min-ho wore LG uniforms in the first place in the introduction of the first place in the 2020 KBO New Draft held at Boots UK in Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul on the 26th.Lee Min-ho, who was asked in this order, What do you want to tell your colleagues who won the Bonghwang Daegi?, could not speak for a while.Eventually, I couldnt answer this question, and then there was a suspicion (?) that Lee Min-ho had shed tears of emotion.But Lee Min-ho explained that he did not cry and was just embarrassed and could not answer.The first nomination was announced in July, and over 50 days have passed, and perhaps less thrilling. Lee Min-ho said, I have a sense of responsibility to do well.I didnt realize it when I saw the article before the nomination in July, and I thought it was real to be in this event.I do not want to be proud, I prepare well and do well from next year. The goal is to play in the first group, and the best scenario is the opening entry, but even if it does not work, I will prepare hard and show you a good Kyonggi in the first group.I want to follow the camp well, and I want to be a rookie for a long time in the first group.

"Oh, I did not cry when I said that I cried, and I saw all of my friends in the Kyonggi broadcast, and I wanted to do well without me and I wanted to suffer the children. I did not know that I could ask that question for a moment, so I wanted to tell you that I had a hard time. It was the last tournament and I said it would be good to finish it. "

Lee Min-ho (Hwimungo), the first lg nominee, actively explained the "tears." Lee Min-ho wore lg uniforms in the first place in the introduction of the first place in the '2020 kbo New Draft' held at Boots UK in Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul on the 26th.

Lee Min-ho, who was asked in this order, 'What do you want to tell your colleagues who won the Bonghwang Daegi?', could not speak for a while. Eventually, I couldn’t answer this question, and then there was a suspicion (?) that Lee Min-ho had shed tears of emotion.

But Lee Min-ho explained that he did not cry and was just embarrassed and could not answer.

The first nomination was announced in July, and over 50 days have passed, and perhaps less thrilling. Lee Min-ho said, "I have a sense of responsibility to do well. I didn’t realize it when I saw the article before the nomination in July, and I thought it was real to be in this event. I do not want to be proud, I prepare well and do well from next year. "

"The goal is to play in the first group, and the best scenario is the opening entry, but even if it does not work, I will prepare hard and show you a good Kyonggi in the first group. I want to follow the camp well, and I want to be a rookie for a long time in the first group. "