DoReMi Market' Kim Tae Woo, Clas of Idol ancestors 'a triumph of first success'

G.Odi Kim Tae Woo played dictation AceG.Odi Son Hoyoung and Kim Tae Woo appeared as guests on TVN Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market (hereinafter referred to as DoReMi Market) broadcast on the 24th.Kim Tae Woo said that he is a fan of EXO and said, I think it will be worth trying when EXO song comes out.Surprisingly, the music that the production team prepared in advance was the tempo of EXO, which Kim Tae Woo knows well.The early performance was Hyeri, who was close to the correct answer, and another Ace Park Na-rae.However, after the second re-listening, Kim Tae Woo guessed that the former would be right in the opinion divided into I do not have to take my hand, my lady and I do not have to take my hand, so I do not have to take my hand.In the second song, Papaya Love Making, she has been facing the right answer neighbor since the beginning.Kim Tae Woo emphasized that the lyrics When you are depressed, you make a mistake with your friend like your sister / When a special day sexy lover is like a child sometimes removed the investigation as if when was when, and that the context emphasizes that nee is right, not IOn the other hand, Moon Se-yoon tried to go to the wrong way, saying, It is my nerve, but my spine is chilling.Hyeri, Son Hoyoung, Park Na-rae and others also agreed and laughed at the new opinion.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

G.Odi Kim Tae Woo played dictation Ace

G.Odi Son Hoyoung and Kim Tae Woo appeared as guests on TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market' (hereinafter referred to as DoReMi Market') broadcast on the 24th.

Kim Tae Woo said that he is a fan of EXO and said, "I think it will be worth trying when EXO song comes out." Surprisingly, the music that the production team prepared in advance was the 'tempo' of EXO, which Kim Tae Woo knows well.

The early performance was Hyeri, who was close to the correct answer, and another Ace Park Na-rae. However, after the second re-listening, Kim Tae Woo guessed that the former would be right in the opinion divided into 'I do not have to take my hand, my lady' and 'I do not have to take my hand, so I do not have to take my hand.'

In the second song, Papaya 'Love Making', she has been facing the right answer neighbor since the beginning. Kim Tae Woo emphasized that the lyrics "When you are depressed, you make a mistake with your Friend like your sister / When a special day sexy lover is like a child sometimes" removed the investigation as if "when" was "when", and that the context emphasizes that "nee" is right, not "I"

On the other hand, Moon Se-yoon tried to go to the wrong way, saying, "It is my nerve, but my spine is chilling." Hyeri, Son Hoyoung, Park Na-rae and others also agreed and laughed at the new opinion.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen