DoReMi Market' Kim Tae Woo, Suzu Ace. Tempo - Making Love' Success

Kim Tae Woos big success worked: DoReMi Market succeeded in matching EXO Tempo and Papaya Making LoveOn TVN Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market (hereinafter referred to as DoReMi Market), which was broadcast on the 24th, Geodi Son Hoyoung and Kim Tae Woo appeared as guests.I often watch Amazing Saturday, its a program to watch, its good to eat and music, Son Hoyoung said.Passion corners included the Food Institute at Park Na-rae, who said: Just because youre out here, I initially wanted to sit next to you.I thought the rappers lyrics catch would be fast, but I changed my mind by monitoring it. The first food in question was tomato chicken fried soup in Ttukdo Market in Seoul. The song was Kim Tae Woos Passion song EXO Tempo.At high difficulty, Mun Se-yun was discouraged, saying, If a hero doesnt show up, you cant eat. Meanwhile, the right answer to this problem was Hyeri.Hyeri and Park Na-rae also played Ace after playing the last lyrics Runway In Girl after listening again.After the second re-listening, the members divided their opinions into the first verse I do not have anything to take care of, my lady, I do not have anything to take care of, my lady.At this time, EXO Chan fan Kim Tae Woo commented that my lady and Lime would be right, and it led to the correct answer.The snack time when Zelato appeared was a game called Find the original song.Park Ji-yoon Precious Love, Lee Mun-se Flying a Deep Night, Nodance Running, Choi Ho-seop Seo-myeon, Jo Sung-mo To Your Side, Joo Young-hoon Our Love As It Was, Shin Jung-hyun and the Beauty Dong-yup, Son Hoyoung, Kim Tae Woo and Kim Dong-hyun.Pio didnt eat.The second food was steamed with a codari, the song was papaya making love; the one shot of the problem was taken by Kim Tae Woo and Mun Se-yun; the correct answer was completed when the combination of the two met.Thats when Mun Se-yun didnt believe himself, Its just a moist, but my spine is chilling.Son Hoyoung also said, When Im depressed, Ive never seen you take nee long out of  as a friend of yours, and a new opinion came out from all sides of the world: I and .After a long discussion, opinions were gathered with nee. The answer was nee. Kim Tae Woos performance made him a great success in matching the correct answer to the first sutsman.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Kim Tae Woo's big success worked: DoReMi Market' succeeded in matching EXO Tempo' and Papaya 'Making Love'

On TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market' (hereinafter referred to as DoReMi Market'), which was broadcast on the 24th, Geodi Son Hoyoung and Kim Tae Woo appeared as guests.

"I often watch Amazing Saturday', it's a program to watch, it's good to eat and music," Son Hoyoung said. Passion corners included the Food Institute at Park Na-rae, who said: "Just because you're out here, I initially wanted to sit next to you. I thought the rapper's lyrics catch would be fast, but I changed my mind by monitoring it. "

The first food in question was tomato chicken fried soup in Ttukdo Market in Seoul. The song was Kim Tae Woo's Passion song EXO Tempo'. At high difficulty, Mun Se-yun was discouraged, saying, "If a hero doesn't show up, you can't eat." Meanwhile, the right answer to this problem was Hyeri. Hyeri and Park Na-rae also played Ace after playing the last lyrics 'Runway In Girl' after listening again.

After the second re-listening, the members divided their opinions into the first verse 'I do not have anything to take care of, my lady', 'I do not have anything to take care of, my lady'. At this time, EXO Chan fan Kim Tae Woo commented that 'my lady' and Lime would be right, and it led to the correct answer.

The snack time when Zelato appeared was a game called 'Find the original song'. Park Ji-yoon 'Precious Love', Lee Mun-se 'Flying a Deep Night', Nodance 'Running', Choi Ho-seop 'Seo-myeon', Jo Sung-mo 'To Your Side', Joo Young-hoon 'Our Love As It Was', Shin Jung-hyun and the 'Beauty' Dong-yup, Son Hoyoung, Kim Tae Woo and Kim Dong-hyun. Pio didn't eat.

The second food was steamed with a codari, the song was papaya 'making love'; the one shot of the problem was taken by Kim Tae Woo and Mun Se-yun; the correct answer was completed when the combination of the two met. That's when Mun Se-yun didn't believe himself, "It's just a moist, but my spine is chilling." Son Hoyoung also said, "When I'm depressed, I've never seen you take 'nee' long out of '' as a friend of yours', and a new opinion came out from all sides of the world: 'I' and ''.

After a long discussion, opinions were gathered with "nee." The answer was "nee." Kim Tae Woo's performance made him a great success in matching the correct answer to the first sutsman.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen