DoReMi Market' Kim Tae Woo Acts, EXO Tempo Snaps

DoReMi Market Kim Tae Woo has played a big role and succeeded in matching EXO Tempo lyrics.On TVN Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market (hereinafter referred to as DoReMi Market), god Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo appeared as guests on the 24th broadcast.The first issue of the day was to correct the lyrics of EXO Tempo (TEMPO). The members had difficulty in high difficulty. Moon Se-yoon said, Hero should appear.After the second re-listening, the members divided their opinions into the first verse I do not have anything to take care of, my lady, I do not have anything to take care of, my lady.Kim Tae Woo speculated that there is nothing to take and my lady would be right, and eventually he answered the correct answer.

DoReMi Market' Kim Tae Woo has played a big role and succeeded in matching EXO Tempo lyrics.

On TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market' (hereinafter referred to as DoReMi Market'), god Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo appeared as guests on the 24th broadcast.

The first issue of the day was to correct the lyrics of EXO "Tempo (Tempo). The members had difficulty in high difficulty. Moon Se-yoon said, "Hero should appear."

After the second re-listening, the members divided their opinions into the first verse 'I do not have anything to take care of, my lady', 'I do not have anything to take care of, my lady'.

Kim Tae Woo speculated that 'there is nothing to take' and 'my lady' would be right, and eventually he answered the correct answer.