DoReMi Market' EXO Chan Pan Kim Tae Woo succeeds in Tempo' with big success

Kim Tae Woo and Hyeri have been in a big role.On TVN Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market (hereinafter referred to as DoReMi Market), which was broadcast on the 24th, Geodi Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo appeared as guests.The first problem on the day was Kim Tae Woos most popular song EXO Tempo. At the high difficulty, Moon Se-yoon said, If the hero does not appear, I can not eat.The answer to this problem was Hyeri, who also played the ace after the last lyrics, The Runway In Girl, after hearing again.After the second re-listening, the members divided their opinions into the first verse I do not have anything to take care of, my lady, I do not have anything to take care of, my lady.Kim Tae Woo commented that there is nothing to take and my lady would be right, and it led to the correct answer.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Kim Tae Woo and Hyeri have been in a big role.

On TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market' (hereinafter referred to as DoReMi Market'), which was broadcast on the 24th, Geodi Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo appeared as guests.

The first problem on the day was Kim Tae Woo's most popular song EXO Tempo'. At the high difficulty, Moon Se-yoon said, "If the hero does not appear, I can not eat."

The answer to this problem was Hyeri, who also played the ace after the last lyrics, "The Runway In Girl", after hearing again.

After the second re-listening, the members divided their opinions into the first verse 'I do not have anything to take care of, my lady', 'I do not have anything to take care of, my lady'. Kim Tae Woo commented that 'there is nothing to take' and 'my lady' would be right, and it led to the correct answer.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen