Chun Woo-Hee 'Meloga constitution' The first room expected to be clean, beautiful limit exceeded

Actor Chun Woo-Hee has released a photo of JTBCs new gilt drama Meloga constitution.Chun Woo-Hee posted a picture on his instagram on July 28 with an article entitled Scene Photos in a long time.The picture featured Chun Woo-Hee in a grey hoodie shirt; Chun Woo-Hee tied her hair together and added a pure charm.Chun Woo-Hees dissipating small face size and lantern-colored eyes catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded, My sister is really pretty, I am laughing, and I want to see you soon.delay stock

Actor Chun Woo-Hee has released a photo of JTBC's new gilt drama 'Meloga constitution'.

Chun Woo-Hee posted a picture on his instagram on July 28 with an article entitled "Scene Photos in a long time".

The picture featured Chun Woo-Hee in a grey hoodie shirt; Chun Woo-Hee tied her hair together and added a pure charm. Chun Woo-Hee's dissipating small face size and lantern-colored eyes catch the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded, "My sister is really pretty," "I am laughing," and "I want to see you soon."

delay stock