"Children have no nonsense signals...'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi, belated enlightenment

Singer Lee Seung-gi got enlightenment through childcare.On SBS Little Forest broadcast on the 27th, Lee Seung-gi was sorry for Miss Grace.On this day, Miss Grace suddenly found her mother and shed tears. Lee Han-gun informed Lee Seung-gi, and Lee Seung-gi headed straight to Miss Grace.Miss Grace cried with a sketchbook that read MOM, and Lee Seung-gi said, Do you want to see your mom, my uncle wants to be with Grace.Lee also worried about Miss Grace, saying, Please call me. Grace cried. My mother is coming in the car.Lee Seung-gi also took Ms Grace to The Kitchen, who told the other members: Grace cried.I want to see my mother, he said.Park Na-rae recalled later on Grace saying her feet were sore.Earlier, Ms Grace had complained of ants entering her shoes while she was on a morning walk with Park Na-rae.Lee Seung-gi gave Ms Grace a steaming of ice on her feet and when she didnt get better, she asked for help from Tim Doctor.Tim Doctor looked at Miss Graces foot and explained that she had a thorn.Lee Seung-gi then went back to The Kitchen, and Park Na-rae was upset, saying, I kept doing that - the ant asked.Lee Seung-gi felt sorry, saying, I learn again, the children have no nonsense signs, and Park Na-rae sympathized, saying, I thought I was talking about ants.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen
Singer Lee Seung-gi got enlightenment through childcare.On SBS Little Forest broadcast on the 27th, Lee Seung-gi was sorry for Miss Grace.On this day, Miss Grace suddenly found her mother and shed tears. Lee Han-gun informed Lee Seung-gi, and Lee Seung-gi headed straight to Miss Grace.Miss Grace cried with a sketchbook that read MOM, and Lee Seung-gi said, Do you want to see your mom, my uncle wants to be with Grace.Lee also worried about Miss Grace, saying, Please call me. Grace cried. My mother is coming in the car.Lee Seung-gi also took Ms Grace to The Kitchen, who told the other members: Grace cried.I want to see my mother, he said.Park Na-rae recalled later on Grace saying her feet were sore.Earlier, Ms Grace had complained of ants entering her shoes while she was on a morning walk with Park Na-rae.Lee Seung-gi gave Ms Grace a steaming of ice on her feet and when she didnt get better, she asked for help from Tim Doctor.Tim Doctor looked at Miss Graces foot and explained that she had a thorn.Lee Seung-gi then went back to The Kitchen, and Park Na-rae was upset, saying, I kept doing that - the ant asked.Lee Seung-gi felt sorry, saying, I learn again, the children have no nonsense signs, and Park Na-rae sympathized, saying, I thought I was talking about ants.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Singer Lee Seung-gi got enlightenment through childcare.

On SBS 'Little Forest' broadcast on the 27th, Lee Seung-gi was sorry for Miss Grace.

On this day, Miss Grace suddenly found her mother and shed tears. Lee Han-gun informed Lee Seung-gi, and Lee Seung-gi headed straight to Miss Grace.

Miss Grace cried with a sketchbook that read 'MOM', and Lee Seung-gi said, "Do you want to see your mom, my uncle wants to be with Grace." Lee also worried about Miss Grace, saying, "Please call me. Grace cried. My mother is coming in the car."

Lee Seung-gi also took Ms Grace to The Kitchen, who told the other members: "Grace cried. I want to see my mother," he said.

Park Na-rae recalled later on Grace saying her feet were sore. Earlier, Ms Grace had complained of ants entering her shoes while she was on a morning walk with Park Na-rae.

Lee Seung-gi gave Ms Grace a steaming of ice on her feet and when she didn't get better, she asked for help from Tim Doctor. Tim Doctor looked at Miss Grace's foot and explained that she had a thorn.

Lee Seung-gi then went back to The Kitchen, and Park Na-rae was upset, saying, "I kept doing that - the ant asked."

Lee Seung-gi felt sorry, saying, "I learn again, the children have no nonsense signs," and Park Na-rae sympathized, saying, "I thought I was talking about ants."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen