"Na Hae-ryung," tea Jung Eun-woo, Shin Se-kyung, "come to me anytime you want to cry."

Jung Eun-woo became a guardian angel and comforted Shin Se-kyung.On MBCs Na Hae-ryung, which aired on the 1st, Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo), who is a man who overwhelms the troubled old man, Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), was portrayed.Na Hae-ryung, who came to the scene without knowing why, found Lee Lim, saying, I do not ask anything, but I want to cry next time.Ill leave the room anytime, comforted Na Hae-ryung.The next day, Irim headed to the presbytery in frost costume with Na Hae-ryung worried.Lee, who was caught by a senior officer, was in front of Na Hae-ryung and Midam coverage.When I got curfew while covering, Na Hae-ryung hugged Irims waist, saying, Forgive my dignity, Grand Gunma.Meanwhile, according to Nielsen Korea on the 2nd, the 11th and 12th Na Hae-ryung ratings of 4.7% and 6.9% (based on households nationwide), respectively.

Jung Eun-woo became a guardian angel and comforted Shin Se-kyung.

On MBC’s “Na Hae-ryung,” which aired on the 1st, Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo), who is a man who overwhelms the troubled old man, Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), was portrayed.

Na Hae-ryung, who came to the scene without knowing why, found Lee Lim, saying, "I do not ask anything, but I want to cry next time. I'll leave the room anytime," comforted Na Hae-ryung.

The next day, Irim headed to the presbytery in frost costume with Na Hae-ryung worried. Lee, who was caught by a senior officer, was in front of Na Hae-ryung and "Midam coverage".

When I got curfew while covering, Na Hae-ryung hugged Irim's waist, saying, "Forgive my dignity, Grand Gunma."

Meanwhile, according to Nielsen Korea on the 2nd, the 11th and 12th "Na Hae-ryung" ratings of 4.7% and 6.9% (based on households nationwide), respectively.