"Na Hae-ryung" Cha Eun-woo, Shin Se-kyung, close contact with JiSoo and smile

Cha Eun-woo has sparked excitement by radiating the charm of guardian angels.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo / directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee / produced green snake media) broadcast on the last 1st, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo), who turned into a guardian angel of the troubled old Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), was portrayed.I do not know why, I do not ask Na Hae-ryung, who has been criticized for being criticized and has exploded, and said, I have a day to cry again next time.I will leave the room anytime. Irim, who found out Na Hae-ryung was in trouble, was in trouble.Irim, who visited the temple in order to meet Na Hae-ryung, who was unable to enter the school, was suddenly working with Na Hae-ryung.Since then, the two have gone out of the palace to cover the story, and the curfew has been approaching and they are in danger of being caught in the Sunra army.At that moment, Na Hae-ryung, who suddenly held the waist of Irim to avoid the eyes of Sunra, was embarrassed and surprised, and Leerim laughed at those who contrasted with Na Hae-ryung, who had a relaxed expression.Eventually, two people who fell asleep at Na Hae-ryungs house, who slept between folding screens but could not sleep easily.Na Hae-ryung, who could not withstand the awkward atmosphere, said that the night air was cold and said, I was glad that you were uncomfortable with me.I do not think anyone can sleep like this, he said, sleeping on the floor instead of Na Hae-ryung, and I could not hide my pleasant mind unlike the uncomfortable bed.On the other hand, when the frost that made Na Hae-ryung difficult was solved, and Na Hae-ryung did not have to come to the e-mail hall anymore, Irim could not hide his regret.I wish I was a hard worker.I was mixed in with people, someone called me, I had something to do with me, and I was happy because it was the first time I had done that. Na Hae-ryung patted Irims heart, which lost something precious, saying to Mama that she knew what the novel meant: Irim, who was moved by Na Hae-ryung, who counted her heart.At Na Hae-ryungs request, Irim began writing to give to Na Hae-ryung.Irim, who carefully wrote down the poems he had in his mind, said, I wanted to do this if it was a gift. I thought he would give the poem, but he said he would write it again because he was ashamed of the contents of the poem like the poem.But Na Hae-ryung, who wondered about the poem, formed a pink air current that was closer to the irim, which he refused to show.Cha Eun-woo is a lonely mother who lives in a deep palace and is divided into Prince Dowon Daegun and captivates her eyes.Lee Rim, who had to be poor at everything, met Na Hae-ryung in the three-book room and then reunited with Na Hae-ryung, who became a lieutenant, and experienced internal changes, stimulating the curiosity of viewers.Especially, the pure sympathy of comforting and caring Na Hae-ryung, who tears her tears, and giving her hard heart to her, raised JiSoo in the summer night, and Na Hae-ryungs secret help to help her work in the hall and to protect her from walking alone in the night, caused the smile of the viewers.As such, Cha Eun-woo is expecting that Na Hae-ryung is growing up with Lee Lim by drawing a small change of the person who is facing the world and changing gradually.On the other hand, MBC drama Na Hae-ryung starring Cha Eun-woo is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.iMBC  Photos

Cha Eun-woo has sparked excitement by radiating the charm of guardian angels.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo / directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee / produced green snake media)" broadcast on the last 1st, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo), who turned into a guardian angel of the troubled old Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), was portrayed.

I do not know why, I do not ask Na Hae-ryung, who has been criticized for being criticized and has exploded, and said, "I have a day to cry again next time. I will leave the room anytime. "

Irim, who found out Na Hae-ryung was in trouble, was in trouble. Irim, who visited the temple in order to meet Na Hae-ryung, who was unable to enter the school, was suddenly working with Na Hae-ryung. Since then, the two have gone out of the palace to cover the story, and the curfew has been approaching and they are in danger of being caught in the Sunra army. At that moment, Na Hae-ryung, who suddenly held the waist of Irim to avoid the eyes of Sunra, was embarrassed and surprised, and Leerim laughed at those who contrasted with Na Hae-ryung, who had a relaxed expression.

Eventually, two people who fell asleep at Na Hae-ryung's house, who slept between folding screens but could not sleep easily. Na Hae-ryung, who could not withstand the awkward atmosphere, said that the night air was cold and said, "I was glad that you were uncomfortable with me. I do not think anyone can sleep like this, "he said, sleeping on the floor instead of Na Hae-ryung, and I could not hide my pleasant mind unlike the uncomfortable bed.

On the other hand, when the frost that made Na Hae-ryung difficult was solved, and Na Hae-ryung did not have to come to the e-mail hall anymore, Irim could not hide his regret. "I wish I was a hard worker. I was mixed in with people, someone called me, I had something to do with me, and I was happy because it was the first time I had done that. "

Na Hae-ryung patted Irim's heart, which lost something precious, saying to Mama that she knew what the novel meant: Irim, who was moved by Na Hae-ryung, who counted her heart. At Na Hae-ryung's request, Irim began writing to give to Na Hae-ryung. Irim, who carefully wrote down the poems he had in his mind, said, I wanted to do this if it was a gift. I thought he would give the poem, but he said he would write it again because he was ashamed of the contents of the poem like the poem. But Na Hae-ryung, who wondered about the poem, formed a pink air current that was closer to the irim, which he refused to show.

Cha Eun-woo is a lonely mother who lives in a deep palace and is divided into Prince Dowon Daegun and captivates her eyes. Lee Rim, who had to be poor at everything, met Na Hae-ryung in the three-book room and then reunited with Na Hae-ryung, who became a lieutenant, and experienced internal changes, stimulating the curiosity of viewers. Especially, the pure sympathy of comforting and caring Na Hae-ryung, who tears her tears, and giving her hard heart to her, raised JiSoo in the summer night, and Na Hae-ryung's secret help to help her work in the hall and to protect her from walking alone in the night, caused the smile of the viewers.

As such, Cha Eun-woo is expecting that Na Hae-ryung is growing up with Lee Lim by drawing a small change of the person who is facing the world and changing gradually.

On the other hand, MBC drama Na Hae-ryung' starring Cha Eun-woo is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.

iMBC Photos