Na Hae-ryungShin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, is forced to fall in innocent love

On the first day of the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung (formerly Na Hae-ryung) and Cha Jung Eun-woo (Lee Rim) were shown facing moments of heartbreak.Shin Se-kyung, who was sued for unfair work related to the green bar and was hit by Danger, declared his vacation not to work with the provost.Things kept getting worse. Shin Se-kyung, who fell asleep. Jung Eun-woo stayed by and helped him work all night.The next day, Jung Eun-woo appeared in the presbytery dressed as Seung Jung-won, and stayed with Shin Se-kyung all day.I was just happy to have a prince and spend my daily life with people. I was tired of being together until late.Then he passed curfew. Shin Se-kyung showed off his base to get out of Danger.Forgive me for my dignity, I said, and then I wrapped my arms around the waist of Jung Eun-woo and made a situation a second before I kissed him.The heart of Jung Eun-woo was furious and it was hardened.When he couldnt enter the palace, Shin Se-kyung headed to his house with Jung Eun-woo, two people lying side by side in one room with a screen between them.I couldnt sleep. My face was flushed and I was so cute that I couldnt help it.Shin Se-kyung, who visited the Noksadang directly to express his gratitude, also informed him that the conflict with the frosts had been resolved.He then asked me to forgive him for his past abuse of plum novels and asked me to write the letter, saying that the writing of Jung Eun-woo was straight and beautiful.Jung Eun-woo wrote a poem about his love confession, but he was so nervous to give it to Shin Se-kyung that he tried to hide it.In the scene of the scuffle, Al-Kondal-Kong was buried.

On the first day of the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", Shin Se-kyung (formerly Na Hae-ryung) and Cha Jung Eun-woo (Lee Rim) were shown facing moments of heartbreak.

Shin Se-kyung, who was sued for unfair work related to the green bar and was hit by Danger, declared his vacation not to work with the provost. Things kept getting worse. Shin Se-kyung, who fell asleep. Jung Eun-woo stayed by and helped him work all night.

The next day, Jung Eun-woo appeared in the presbytery dressed as Seung Jung-won, and stayed with Shin Se-kyung all day. I was just happy to have a prince and spend my daily life with people. I was tired of being together until late.

Then he passed curfew. Shin Se-kyung showed off his base to get out of Danger. “Forgive me for my dignity,” I said, and then I wrapped my arms around the waist of Jung Eun-woo and made a situation a second before I kissed him. The heart of Jung Eun-woo was furious and it was hardened.

When he couldn’t enter the palace, Shin Se-kyung headed to his house with Jung Eun-woo, two people lying side by side in one room with a screen between them. I couldn’t sleep. My face was flushed and I was so cute that I couldn’t help it.

Shin Se-kyung, who visited the Noksadang directly to express his gratitude, also informed him that the conflict with the frosts had been resolved. He then asked me to forgive him for his past abuse of plum novels and asked me to write the letter, saying that the writing of Jung Eun-woo was straight and beautiful.

Jung Eun-woo wrote a poem about his love confession, but he was so nervous to give it to Shin Se-kyung that he tried to hide it. In the scene of the scuffle, Al-Kondal-Kong was buried.