Amazing Saturday' Kim Tae Woo "I usually EXO fan...I can sing all the songs"

Amazing Saturday Geodi Kim Tae Woo told Fan heart about junior singer EXO.In the TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market broadcasted on the 24th, the national group Geodi (god) Son Ho-young Kim Tae Woo appeared.Kim Tae Woo confessed to Fan heart in a preliminary interview, I want EXO songs to come out.If EXO songs come out, I think I can get all the songs right, he said.The first round was Shi Chonggui as a song of EXO as Kim Tae Woo wished.When Boom was lucky to be 2018, Kim Tae Woo hit the Shi Chonggui song straight, Is it Tempo? to embarrass Boom.Kim Tae Woo said, I listened to Tempo for a month, and yesterday I told my brother that he liked singing.Meanwhile, Amazing Saturday is broadcast every Saturday at 7:45 pm.Photos  tvN

Amazing Saturday' Geodi Kim Tae Woo told Fan heart about junior singer EXO.

In the TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market' broadcasted on the 24th, the national group Geodi (god) Son Ho-young Kim Tae Woo appeared.

Kim Tae Woo confessed to Fan heart in a preliminary interview, "I want EXO songs to come out." "If EXO songs come out, I think I can get all the songs right," he said.

The first round was Shi Chonggui as a song of EXO as Kim Tae Woo wished. When Boom was lucky to be "2018," Kim Tae Woo hit the Shi Chonggui song straight, "Is it Tempo?" to embarrass Boom. Kim Tae Woo said, "I listened to Tempo for a month, and yesterday I told my brother that he liked singing."

Meanwhile, Amazing Saturday' is broadcast every Saturday at 7:45 pm.

Photos tvN