AM Plaza' Park GU Yun "Park Bo-gum and Park Seo-joon, not Park Seo-joon Similiar, I'm Not Feeling Bad"

AM Plaza Singer Park GU Yun complained about the story that he resembled his junior Singer Park Seo-joonPark GU Yun, Park Seo Jin, Christina, Chris, Cho Young-gu and Kim Byung-chan appeared in the Myeongbuljeon corner of KBS1 liberal arts program AM Plaza broadcasted on the 26th.Park GU Yun and Park Seo-joon announced their recent situation. Park Kyu-yoon said, I hear a lot about Park Seo-joon and his brother these days, but I feel really bad.Park Bo-gum is compared to Park Seo-joon, not Park Seo-joon Park GU Yun said, I feel really bad because I am compared to Park Seo-joon Park Seo-joon, who was together, said, I do not have a mirror in Park GU Yun house.Park Seo-joon, Park Bo-gum is likely to feel worse; Park GU Yun resembles Nam Sang-il and Lee Young-ja, he said.Park GU Yun added, In fact, I hear a lot about Lee Young-ja and Kim Yong-man.He said, I always find Park Seo-joon and me in Haeundae. I am busy, but I am very happy every time I meet by chance.

AM Plaza' Singer Park GU Yun complained about the story that he resembled his junior Singer Park Seo-joon

Park GU Yun, Park Seo Jin, Christina, Chris, Cho Young-gu and Kim Byung-chan appeared in the "Myeongbuljeon" corner of KBS1 liberal arts program "AM Plaza" broadcasted on the 26th.

Park GU Yun and Park Seo-joon announced their recent situation. Park Kyu-yoon said, "I hear a lot about Park Seo-joon and his brother these days, but I feel really bad. Park Bo-gum is compared to Park Seo-joon, not Park Seo-joon "

Park GU Yun said, "I feel really bad because I am compared to Park Seo-joon" Park Seo-joon, who was together, said, "I do not have a mirror in Park GU Yun house. Park Seo-joon, Park Bo-gum is likely to feel worse; Park GU Yun resembles Nam Sang-il and Lee Young-ja," he said.

Park GU Yun added, "In fact, I hear a lot about Lee Young-ja and Kim Yong-man."

He said, "I always find Park Seo-joon and me in Haeundae. I am busy, but I am very happy every time I meet by chance."