All The Butlers' Noh Sa-yeonvsJames Moosong Lee 'seed leaf fight' outbreak "Get junior sesame leaf"

Seoul = = Noh Sa-yeon James Moosong Lees Sesame Leaf Daejeon broke out.On SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, Noh Sa-yeon James Moosong Lee Couple appeared as a master and talked with Lee Sang-hyung (Lee Sang-yoon Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong upbringing material) on the theme of marriage.On this day, Noh Sa-yeon James Moosong Lee Couple released an episode of Sesame Leaf Couple Fight while eating with a rising figure.James Moosong Lee said: I went to eat with a female junior at Noh Sa-yeon, and my junior ate sesame leaf pickles, but the sesame leaves are not getting off well.I ate and grabbed the sesame leaves, and I had a couple fight that I caught it. Noh Sa-yeon asked, Is not my story that I was watching the woman continuously?James Moosong Lee said: I wasnt looking, it was just manners. Im still baking Meat. Im just a good person to do something about.So I made it natural. My wife said that it was cool and it was frustrating because she had a problem. Noh Sa-yeon also lost and said, I do not care what you eat now.(James Moosong Lee) was watching the woman all the time, he said.Lee Seung-gi said: Turn your mind and change your mind.I have a girlfriend, and my male junior and three went to eat rice, and if I think that I pressed the sesame leaves, it would be strange for me to feel in my position. James Moosong Lee said: Just think about it, I care a lot about this guy at home.When I go into the room at night, when the glasses my wife was wearing are dirty, I wipe all the glasses and put them on my bedside. He does not know anything about it.But Noh Sa-yeon was applauded for saying, Im the one scratching the other place where it it is.

Seoul = = Noh Sa-yeon James Moosong Lee's 'Sesame Leaf Daejeon' broke out.

On SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, Noh Sa-yeon James Moosong Lee Couple appeared as a Master and talked with Lee Sang-hyung (Lee Sang-yoon Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong upbringing material) on the theme of marriage.

On this day, Noh Sa-yeon James Moosong Lee Couple released an episode of 'Sesame Leaf Couple Fight' while eating with a rising figure. James Moosong Lee said: "I went to eat with a female junior at Noh Sa-yeon, and my junior ate sesame leaf pickles, but the sesame leaves are not getting off well. I ate and grabbed the sesame leaves, and I had a Couple fight that I caught it. " Noh Sa-yeon asked, "Is not my story that I was watching the woman continuously?"

James Moosong Lee said: "I wasn't looking, it was just manners. I'm still baking Meat. I'm just a good person to do something about. So I made it natural. My wife said that it was cool and it was frustrating because she had a problem. " Noh Sa-yeon also lost and said, "I do not care what you eat now. (James Moosong Lee) was watching the woman all the time," he said.

Lee Seung-gi said: "Turn your mind and change your mind. I have a girlfriend, and my male junior and three went to eat rice, and if I think that I pressed the sesame leaves, it would be strange for me to feel in my position. "

James Moosong Lee said: "Just think about it, I care a lot about this guy at home. When I go into the room at night, when the glasses my wife was wearing are dirty, I wipe all the glasses and put them on my bedside. "He does not know anything about it." But Noh Sa-yeon was applauded for saying, "I'm the one scratching the other place where it it is."