All The Butlers' Noh Sa-yeon, Lee Sang-yoon and Yook Sungjae and Lee Seung-gi in "The Handsome Young Men..." James Moosong Lee Jealousy

All The Butlers disciples laughed at the couples commissary of Noh Sa-yeon James Moosong Lee.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 25th, Noh Sa-yeon James Moosong Lee and his wife appeared in the new Master.Noh Sa-yeon was in a bad shape ahead of the recording. Noh Sa-yeon said, I was stressed last night and ate night.I think Ive got reflux esophagitis, he said, I ate water cold noodles at two in the morning. Noh Sa-yeons confession.Then, when Noh Sa-yeon finds All The Butlers disciples and says, There are handsome young men behind you, James Moosong Lee said, There is no handsome man here.I am the most handsome, he said.Nevertheless, Noh Sa-yeon laughed by greeting his disciples beyond James Moosong Lee.

All The Butlers' disciples laughed at the couple's commissary of Noh Sa-yeon James Moosong Lee.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 25th, Noh Sa-yeon James Moosong Lee and his wife appeared in the new Master.

Noh Sa-yeon was in a bad shape ahead of the recording. Noh Sa-yeon said, "I was stressed last night and ate night. “I think I’ve got reflux esophagitis,” he said, “I ate water cold noodles at two in the morning.” Noh Sa-yeon’s confession.

Then, when Noh Sa-yeon finds All The Butlers' disciples and says, "There are handsome young men behind you," James Moosong Lee said, "There is no handsome man here. I am the most handsome,” he said.

Nevertheless, Noh Sa-yeon laughed by greeting his disciples beyond James Moosong Lee.