Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk humiliates King Wing it "I'm not satisfied with domestic activities"

Wing its king, Yoo Jae-Suk, lost in Running ManOn SBS Running Man broadcast on the 18th, Emergency cash race was held.On this day, while the hint of the father and the stranger was on the show, Yoo Jae-Suk played an important role in overshadowing the nickname of King of Wing it.I was forced to answer the question What do you think before you sleep?Lee Kwang-soo, who was less than enough, said, What game can not be done like this?Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the claim that I can not do it, I am not satisfied with domestic activities.

Wing it's king, Yoo Jae-Suk, lost in Running Man

On sbs Running Man broadcast on the 18th, Emergency cash Race was held.

On this day, while the hint of the father and the stranger was on the show, Yoo Jae-Suk played an important role in overshadowing the nickname of King of Wing it.

I was forced to answer the question "What do you think before you sleep?"

Lee Kwang-soo, who was less than enough, said, "What Game can not be done like this?"

Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the claim that "I can not do it, I am not satisfied with domestic activities."