"Please stay with me"...Yeo Jin-goo, boss, the captivating atmosphere

Actor Yeo Jin-goo shoots Celebratory photo of Hotel Del one dayI raised it.On the 18th, Yeo Jin-goo told his Instagram, I want to be filled with one thing as long as I miss.Please stay with me. In the released photos, Yeo Jin-goo was working on shooting Hotel Del one day.Yeo Jin-goo, sitting in a chair, attracts attention with an extraordinary atmosphere.This post quotes Paul Kims Hello lyrics, which is so good, Yeo Jin-goo added.This lyrics are more eye-catching because it contains the story of Guchan and Jang Man-wol in Hotel Del one day.On the other hand, Yeo Jin-goo is playing the role of Gu Chan-sung in TVN weekend drama Hotel Del one day.

Actor Yeo Jin-goo shoots Celebratory photo of 'Hotel Del one day' I raised it.

On the 18th, Yeo Jin-goo told his Instagram, "I want to be filled with one thing as long as I miss. Please stay with me. "

In the released photos, Yeo Jin-goo was working on shooting Hotel Del one day. Yeo Jin-goo, sitting in a chair, attracts attention with an extraordinary atmosphere.

“This post quotes Paul Kim’s “Hello” lyrics, which is so good,” Yeo Jin-goo added. This lyrics are more eye-catching because it contains the story of Guchan and Jang Man-wol in 'Hotel Del one day'.

On the other hand, Yeo Jin-goo is playing the role of Gu Chan-sung in TVN weekend drama 'Hotel Del one day'.