'Transformation' Sung Dong-il "Children, I do not know my acting without TV...I do not know Jo In-sung."

Actor Sung Dong-il caught the eye by saying that the children did not know their acting.I dont have a TV at home, so my children dont know my acting, Sung told reporters at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, on the morning of the 14th.Joon told her about it three years ago, he said.I thought it was a job that all the other dads were acting, he said. I do not know that many actors come to my house and I do not know enough. I thought kids were using phones that dont have the Internet, so they seemed to show it, he said. At first, Lee Kwang-soo didnt know, but later his Friends showed SBS Running Man, he added.I dont know Jo In-sung and I dont know Gong Hyo-jin, she said, laughing when she said, I know about the Running ManTransformation is a horror thriller that depicts a strange and eerie event in which a demon transforming into a human figure hides in his family.

Actor Sung Dong-il caught the eye by saying that the children did not know their acting.

“I don’t have a TV at home, so my children don’t know my acting,” Sung told reporters at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, on the morning of the 14th.

“Joon told her about it three years ago,” he said. I thought it was a job that all the other dads were acting, "he said." I do not know that many actors come to my house and I do not know enough. "

“I thought kids were using phones that don’t have the Internet, so they seemed to show it,” he said. “At first, Lee Kwang-soo didn’t know, but later his Friends showed SBS Running Man,” he added.

“I don’t know Jo In-sung and I don’t know Gong Hyo-jin,” she said, laughing when she said, “I know about the Running Man

Transformation is a horror thriller that depicts a strange and eerie event in which a demon transforming into a human figure hides in his family.