Song Hye-kyo, France Cancer captured recent situation: "Min'm so pretty"

Actor Song Hye-kyo has been caught in the latest in France KhanOn the 19th, a Chinese fan unveiled Song Hye-kyo in his Weibo in a market in France Khan.The Song Hye-kyo, captured by the fans Camera, completed the resort fashion by matching a striped tube top dress with a knit hat.Song Hye-kyo, who boasts a beautiful beauty even in a pure peoples face, showed a relaxed appearance while watching the market with the party.I just found my cell phone that I lost in France and now Im going to release it, said a fan who released a photo of Song Hye-kyo. I met Song Hye-kyo during my France trip.Song Hye-kyo Min-mook is so beautiful, he added.Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is considering appearing on the movie Anna.

Actor Song Hye-kyo has been caught in the latest in France Khan

On the 19th, a Chinese fan unveiled Song Hye-kyo in his Weibo in a market in France Khan.

The Song Hye-kyo, captured by the fan's Camera, completed the resort fashion by matching a striped tube top dress with a knit hat. Song Hye-kyo, who boasts a beautiful beauty even in a pure people's face, showed a relaxed appearance while watching the market with the party.

"I just found my cell phone that I lost in France and now I'm going to release it," said a fan who released a photo of Song Hye-kyo. "I met Song Hye-kyo during my France trip." "Song Hye-kyo Min-mook is so beautiful," he added.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is considering appearing on the movie 'Anna'.