Son Hyun-joo "Park Seo-joon Pleased 'Itaewon Clath' Special Appearance...Hand heart Blows Each Other on Films"

Actor Son Hyun-joo flaunts his still-favorable friendship with junior Park Seo-joonSon Hyun-joo interviewed at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 19th.We talked about various things ahead of the release of the movie I Clowns: Falsify on the 21st.On this day, Son Hyun-joo said, Park Seo-joon is doing a new drama Itaewon Clath.I am busy with shooting, but I have responded to the special appearance. The two of them have been breathing in the movie Chronicle of Evil in 2015.He said, When I saw it at a distance from the Itaewon Clath filming site, I used to blow hearts to each other.Meanwhile, I Clowns: Falsify is a fiction drama about the backstory of a bizarre phenomenon recorded.I Clowns, including Deok-ho (Jo Jin-woong), who falsifies the rumor and shakes the public mind on the stage of the Joseon Faldo, are selected by the Son Hyo-jo, who is the real power of power, and draws a story that changes history by creating a story about Sejo (Park Hee-soon).

Actor Son Hyun-joo flaunts his still-favorable friendship with junior Park Seo-joon

Son Hyun-joo interviewed at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 19th. We talked about various things ahead of the release of the movie "I clowns: Falsify" on the 21st.

On this day, Son Hyun-joo said, "Park Seo-joon is doing a new drama 'Itaewon Clath'. I am busy with shooting, but I have responded to the special appearance. "The two of them have been breathing in the movie" Chronicle of Evil "in 2015.

He said, "When I saw it at a distance from the 'Itaewon Clath' filming site, I used to blow hearts to each other."

Meanwhile, I clowns: Falsify is a fiction drama about the backstory of a bizarre phenomenon recorded. I clowns, including Deok-ho (Jo Jin-woong), who falsifies the rumor and shakes the public mind on the stage of the Joseon Faldo, are selected by the Son Hyo-jo, who is the real power of power, and draws a story that changes history by creating a story about Sejo (Park Hee-soon).