3 'I clowns' Son Hyun-joo ""'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon Father's Special Feature"

Seoul=) = Actor Son Hyun-joo announced that he will make a special appearance in the JTBC drama Itaewon Clath as a father of Park Seo-joon.Son Hyun-joo said in an interview about the movie I Clowns: Falsify (director Kim Joo-ho) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 19th,  (I am trying not to play a role in the karisma).Im going to do this later. Im going to die.  Sometimes I look up and my eyes are hard. I have to keep staring at people.I think I should do it with comfort in the future. He recently announced that he appeared in the JTBC drama Itaewon Clath with his relationship with Park Seo-joon. I practice the ambassador together, and there are many people in the practice field.I cant be so comfortable with saying hello, making special appearances, and making ambassadors. Seo Jun is my father, but I just want to live.Im trying to get my eyes cool and a little loose. Son Hyun-joo said, After Tracker, the roles that came to him changed. Before that, he had a lot of roles of a very comfortable, emotional, and warm person like a village uncle. After that, he continued with the same writer and the same directors. He said.After that, I did a lot of dark things, and the movie was before and after Hide and Seek, he said. I like the close.I am trapped, but I am trying to stick out without being trapped, so I like to be a character who is not still for a while, so I am caught again and try to go on my own path again. Son Hyun-joo played the role of one of the planners of the Falsify group in the I Clowns: Falsify group.I Clowns: Falsify depicts what happens when five clowns who shake the public mind and falsify the wind with the stage of the Joseon Falsitude are ordered to create the story of Sejo from the best power of Korea.It is a film based on the motif of about 40 strange phenomena recorded in the actual Sejo Annals.Meanwhile, I Clowns: Falsify will be released on the 21st.

Seoul=) = Actor Son Hyun-joo announced that he will make a special appearance in the JTBC drama 'Itaewon Clath' as a Father of Park Seo-joon.

Son Hyun-joo said in an interview about the movie "I clowns: Falsify" (director Kim Joo-ho) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 19th, " (I am trying not to play a role in the karisma). I'm going to do this later. I'm going to die. "" Sometimes I look up and my eyes are hard. I have to keep staring at people. I think I should do it with comfort in the future. "

He recently announced that he appeared in the JTBC drama 'Itaewon Clath' with his relationship with Park Seo-joon. "I practice the ambassador together, and there are many people in the practice field. I can't be so comfortable with saying hello, making special appearances, and making ambassadors. Seo Jun is my Father, but I just want to live. I'm trying to get my eyes cool and a little loose. "

Son Hyun-joo said, "After Tracker, the roles that came to him changed." Before that, he had a lot of roles of a very comfortable, emotional, and warm person like a village uncle. After that, he continued with the same writer and the same directors. "He said.

"After that, I did a lot of dark things, and the movie was before and after "Hide and Seek," he said. "I like the close. I am trapped, but I am trying to stick out without being trapped, so I like to be a character who is not still for a while, so I am caught again and try to go on my own path again. "

Son Hyun-joo played the role of one of the planners of the Falsify group in the I clowns: Falsify group.

'I clowns: Falsify' depicts what happens when five clowns who shake the public mind and Falsify the wind with the stage of the Joseon Falsitude are ordered to create the story of Sejo from the best power of Korea. It is a film based on the motif of about 40 strange phenomena recorded in the actual Sejo Annals.

Meanwhile, 'I clowns: Falsify' will be released on the 21st.