Park Bo-gum, Luxury visual 'heart to heart' that you can not get tired of at any time

On the 19th, TNGT, a volume contemporary brand developed by LF (CEO: Oh Kyu-sik), unveiled a 19F/W pictorial with its exclusive model Park Bo-gum.Through the concept of the concept, Park Bo-gum focused on the attention of those who see it as a deeper masculine beauty.It also showed colored knitted point styling, and it was a layered look that used various items such as coat, cardigan, trench coat, etc.TNGT said, I have used various media that connect me with me now, and I have a sense of Park Bo-gum looking at myself with a new perspective and discovering another self.I have always expressed the T-brands attempts and perspectives of exploring and grafting newness (LINK) with the creative message of discovering newness in the essence.On the other hand, TNGT 19F/W item worn by Park Bo-gum can be found at LF Mall.

On the 19th, TNGT, a volume contemporary brand developed by LF (CEO: Oh Kyu-sik), unveiled a 19F/W pictorial with its exclusive model Park Bo-gum.

Through the concept of the concept, Park Bo-gum focused on the attention of those who see it as a deeper masculine beauty.

It also showed colored knitted point styling, and it was a layered look that used various items such as coat, cardigan, trench coat, etc.

TNGT said, "I have used various media that connect me with me now, and I have a sense of Park Bo-gum looking at myself with a new perspective and discovering another self. “I have always expressed the T-brand’s attempts and perspectives of exploring and grafting newness (LINK) with the creative message of discovering newness in the essence.”

On the other hand, TNGT 19F/W item worn by Park Bo-gum can be found at LF Mall.