"Thanks to you...Lee Sun-bin, fans are impressed by the Storm over Coffee or Tea Gifts.

Actor Lee Sun-bin has certified fans Coffee or Tea Gifts.Lee Sun-bin said on his 22nd day, Do you feel so impressed by our peas? I am so happy to cry and I am so grateful and thankful.Ill give you back, you guys. Thank you so much for always Cheering and sorry I couldnt do more. Ill work harder and learn. I love you!!!! LUV U!!! And posted a picture.The photo shows Lee Sun-bin, who is smiling brightly in front of a coffee car. Especially, he attracts attention with his cute charm with emoticons.Lee Sun-bin will appear on TVN Drama Great Show scheduled to air on the 26th.Photo: Lee Sun-bin Instagram

Actor Lee Sun-bin has certified fans' Coffee or Tea Gifts.

Lee Sun-bin said on his 22nd day, "Do you feel so impressed by our peas? I am so happy to cry and I am so grateful and thankful. I'll give you back, you guys. Thank you so much for always Cheering and sorry I couldn't do more. I'll work harder and learn. I love you!!!! LUV U!! ! "And posted a picture.

The photo shows Lee Sun-bin, who is smiling brightly in front of a coffee car. Especially, he attracts attention with his cute charm with emoticons.

Lee Sun-bin will appear on TVN Drama 'Great Show' scheduled to air on the 26th.

Photo: Lee Sun-bin Instagram