Jung Hae In "Spring Night" Was the Hardest, Thanks for the Han Ji-min I've Been Working With."

Actor Jung Hae In mentioned Spring NightJung Hae In recalled the character of Yoo Ji-ho in MBC Drama Spring Night in What Suda Jung Hae In which was broadcast on Naver VLove Live!It was the hardest character Ive ever had, a character thats well-touched and hurtful. Theres a lot of tears in one small thing. Im a little bit of myself.Thank you so much for enjoying Drama. Thank you so much for Han Ji-min, who suffered together. If I meet Han Ji-min in the movie, I would like to meet him as a family in the humanistic genre.As a male actor who wants to fit Bromance Chemie, Lee Je-hoon was cited: I want to match Lee Je-hoon senior.I want to meet any work if I have a chance. Photo: VLove Live!

Actor Jung Hae In mentioned 'Spring Night'

Jung Hae In recalled the character of Yoo Ji-ho in MBC Drama 'Spring Night' in 'What Suda Jung Hae In' which was broadcast on Naver VLove Live!

"It was the hardest character I've ever had, a character that's well-touched and hurtful. There's a lot of tears in one small thing. I'm a little bit of myself. Thank you so much for enjoying Drama. Thank you so much for Han Ji-min, who suffered together. "

"If I meet Han Ji-min in the movie, I would like to meet him as a family in the humanistic genre.

As a male actor who wants to fit Bromance Chemie, Lee Je-hoon was cited: "I want to match Lee Je-hoon senior. I want to meet any work if I have a chance. "

Photo: VLove Live!