Han Ji-min, mother and daughter co-work Lee Jung Eun snack car Gift "meet me next time as Sister"

Actor Han Ji-min Gifts Snack Car for Lee Jung EunLee Jung Eun posted a snack car certification shot from Han Ji-min on his personal Instagram on August 27.The public snack car says, Chicken is heaven (ft. beer). I love you. Next time Ill meet you at Sister! I always cheer!Lee Jung Eun said, On the day of the hard shooting, all the staff and actors were very comforted by their daughter. Thank you, Jimin.Next time I will stay well and talk about meeting with Sister. Park Su-in

Actor Han Ji-min Gifts Snack Car for Lee Jung Eun

Lee Jung Eun posted a snack car certification shot from Han Ji-min on his personal Instagram on August 27.

The public snack car says, "Chicken is heaven (ft. beer). I love you. Next time I'll meet you at Sister! I always cheer!

Lee Jung Eun said, "On the day of the hard shooting, all the staff and Actors were very comforted by their daughter. Thank you, Jimin. Next time I will stay well and talk about meeting with Sister. "

Park Su-in