ACE bed, Park Bo-gum third ad 'sea side'

The ad begins with a clear sky and a back view of Park Bo-gum sitting in the background of the sea.The message I changed my bed and started getting better every day comes with Park Bo-gum running, an expression of a vibrant change with the effect of good sleep.This campaign shows how good sleep changes my body and ultimately becomes good me. The last 1 and 2 campaigns have announced the cumulative effect of good sleep.ACE bed official said, We are approaching consumers freshly from typical bed advertisements. The first campaign bicycle was selected as a finalist in the TV division of Seoul Video Advertising last year. We have campaigned with actor Park Bo-gum and have achieved 30 million views on YouTube.

The ad begins with a clear sky and a back view of Park Bo-gum sitting in the background of the sea. The message "I changed my bed and started getting better every day" comes with Park Bo-gum running, an expression of a vibrant change with the effect of good sleep.

This campaign shows how 'good sleep' changes my body and ultimately becomes 'good me'. The last 1 and 2 campaigns have announced the cumulative effect of 'good sleep'.

ACE bed official said, "We are approaching consumers freshly from typical bed advertisements." The first campaign bicycle was selected as a finalist in the TV division of Seoul Video Advertising last year. " "We have campaigned with actor Park Bo-gum and have achieved 30 million views on YouTube."