"Na Hae-ryung," a new officer, "Jung Eun-woo Shin Se-kyung, unexpected sea date "I want to go to Liancourt Rocks."

Jung Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung of the new cadet Na Hae-ryung were on an unexpected beach date while they were on dispatch.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo / directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee) broadcast on the 7th, Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) and Koo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) were shown dating on the beach.On this day, Irim wanted to walk along the beach with the old Na Hae-ryung, who said, I was tired of walking on my feet while Mama was comfortable in words.Please do it alone with leisure, he said firmly.Lee said, Actually, I have never been to the beach before, so I wish I could see the sea for a long time, but I want someone to be around at this good moment.Na Hae-ryung took off his gods and socks and said, Natt. You said it was your first time. Hands, toes, remember?This feels like stepping on the sand. Irim, who first met the sea, ran like a child and then asked Na Hae-ryung, Where do you want to go?There are towers that have been tilted when we go to Italy, said Gu Na Hae-ryung, who then confided that he wanted to go to the Liancourt Rocks.=

Jung Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung of the new cadet Na Hae-ryung were on an unexpected beach date while they were on dispatch.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo / directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee)" broadcast on the 7th, Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) and Koo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) were shown dating on the beach.

On this day, Irim wanted to walk along the beach with the old Na Hae-ryung, who said, "I was tired of walking on my feet while Mama was comfortable in words. Please do it alone with leisure," he said firmly.

Lee said, "Actually, I have never been to the beach before, so I wish I could see the sea for a long time, but I want someone to be around at this good moment."

Na Hae-ryung took off his gods and socks and said, "Natt. You said it was your first time. Hands, toes, remember? This feels like stepping on the sand. "

Irim, who first met the sea, ran like a child and then asked Na Hae-ryung, "Where do you want to go?" “There are towers that have been tilted when we go to Italy,” said Gu Na Hae-ryung, who then confided that he wanted to go to the Liancourt Rocks.

=