"New Employee" Shin Se-kyung Cha Jung Eun-woo, saves, comforts, and loves.

On the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on July 31, Shin Se-kyung (formerly Na Hae-ryung) was taken to the lawmaker when the car Jung Eun-woo (Lee Rim) was fainted.While tracking the gunman earlier, the gunman tried to kill Jung Eun-woo.Shin Se-kyung witnessed this and heard that Jung Eun-woo was a Daewon army himself.Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, who were reunited at the palace, said, I had a lot of opportunities to tell you who I am.I dont know its a great horse. Im sorry, said Cha. Jung Eun-woo thanked him.I lied first, so I did not need to ask for forgiveness, but I thought I could be a friend.I would like to have one person to treat comfortably in this wide palace. It seemed to be moving away. Shin Se-kyung kept the Jung Eun-woo away in all manner of formality, and Jung Eun-woo was comfortable to get closer.Then it became the first day of the first green belt. I knew that I had to spend my money to receive the green belt.Shin Se-kyung, who met with Jung Eun-woo, blushed his eyes and comforted him, saying, No one is coming here; its okay to cry loud.Then she gave a sad look to Shin Se-kyungs tears. Their romance had already begun.

On the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on July 31, Shin Se-kyung (formerly Na Hae-ryung) was taken to the lawmaker when the car Jung Eun-woo (Lee Rim) was fainted.

While tracking the gunman earlier, the gunman tried to kill Jung Eun-woo. Shin Se-kyung witnessed this and heard that Jung Eun-woo was a Daewon army himself.

Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, who were reunited at the palace, said, "I had a lot of opportunities to tell you who I am. I don’t know it’s a great horse. I’m sorry,” said Cha. Jung Eun-woo thanked him. I lied first, so I did not need to ask for forgiveness, but I thought I could be a friend. I would like to have one person to treat comfortably in this wide palace. "

It seemed to be moving away. Shin Se-kyung kept the Jung Eun-woo away in all manner of formality, and Jung Eun-woo was comfortable to get closer. Then it became the first day of the first green belt. I knew that I had to spend my money to receive the green belt.

Shin Se-kyung, who met with Jung Eun-woo, blushed his eyes and comforted him, saying, "No one is coming here; it's okay to cry loud." Then she gave a sad look to Shin Se-kyung's tears. Their romance had already begun.