'You Hee-Yeol's Sketchbook' EXO Baekhyun "EXO D.O., Say 'Come in' Like your own house after enlistment."

You Hee-Yeols Sketchbook EXO Baekhyun told the member EXO D.O. after enlisting.KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook broadcasted on the night of the 12th was performed by Baekhyun, who made his solo debut.On the day, Baekhyun began the stage with Dream, which Baekhyun said: I was very nervous last night, it was the first time I had a one-on-one conversation.Im so nervous, Im so sick, said Baekhyun, Is Chen not out recently as a soloist, and he told me not to be nervous and to do well if he was out.He said, Come in, he said. He said it was his house. I went. He said, Ill see you soon.

'You Hee-Yeol's Sketchbook' EXO Baekhyun told the member EXO D.O. after enlisting.

KBS 2TV 'You Hee-Yeol's Sketchbook' broadcasted on the night of the 12th was performed by Baekhyun, who made his solo debut.

On the day, Baekhyun began the stage with 'Dream', which Baekhyun said: "I was very nervous last night, it was the first time I had a one-on-one conversation. "I'm so nervous, I'm so sick," said Baekhyun, "Is Chen not out recently as a soloist, and he told me not to be nervous and to do well if he was out."

"He said, "Come in," he said. He said it was his house. "I went." He said, "I'll see you soon."