You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' EXO Baekhyun, 'Transformational Pelvic' Dance You Hee-yeol Gum Smile "This Friend Shouldn't Wake Up"

You Hee-yeols Sketchbook You Hee-yeol fell in love with EXO Baekhyuns pelvic danceKBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook broadcasted on the night of the 12th was performed by Baekhyun, who made his solo debut.As for the idol, Baekhyun said, I was told that I was auditioning for SM Global on the Incheon side. I thought it was attached.I came out and said, Its weird, I think Ive done it. But I didnt get a call. I wanted to major in practical music vocals because I didnt want to.There was a street casting unit at the entrance exam audition. It was SM. Then it was cast on the street and came into SM at 20 years old. Baekhyun said: It was four months of trainees before making an EXO debut, seven months in the debut team, total 11 months; it was very short; the other members were already too good at dancing and singing too well.I think I was going to live to die. On the nickname transverse pelvis, Baekhyun said, There are some things that are inherently wide: all the parts with choreography using the pelvis are part of the part.You Hee-yeol smiled brightly and said, Its so good, and asked me to show you one more.You Hee-yeol cant hide a gum smile and says, I shouldnt be up this Friend.

You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' You Hee-yeol fell in love with EXO Baekhyun's pelvic dance

KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' broadcasted on the night of the 12th was performed by Baekhyun, who made his solo debut.

As for the idol, Baekhyun said, "I was told that I was auditioning for SM Global on the Incheon side. I thought it was attached. I came out and said, "It's weird, I think I've done it." But I didn't get a call. I wanted to major in practical music vocals because I didn't want to. There was a street casting unit at the entrance exam audition. It was SM. Then it was cast on the street and came into SM at 20 years old. "

Baekhyun said: "It was four months of trainees before making an EXO debut, seven months in the debut team, total 11 months; it was very short; the other members were already too good at dancing and singing too well. I think I was going to live to die. "

On the nickname "transverse pelvis", Baekhyun said, "There are some things that are inherently wide: all the parts with choreography using the pelvis are part of the part." You Hee-yeol smiled brightly and said, "It's so good," and asked me to show you one more. You Hee-yeol can't hide a gum smile and says, "I shouldn't be up this Friend."