Yeri, RED Velvet's youngest? Mature beauty, alluring eyes, heart throbbing

Group Red Velvet member Yeri boasted of her watery beautyYeri posted a photo on his Instagram account on July 5.The picture shows Yeri staring at the camera, and Yeris white-green skin without any blemishes and large, clear eyes make her look more beautiful.Yeris stiff nose also attracts attention.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I love you, I shine in my skin and I am pretty and pretty.delay stock

Group RED Velvet member Yeri boasted of her watery beauty

Yeri posted a photo on his Instagram account on July 5.

The picture shows Yeri staring at the camera, and Yeri's white-green skin without any blemishes and large, clear eyes make her look more beautiful. Yeri's stiff nose also attracts attention.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I love you", "I shine in my skin" and "I am pretty and pretty".

delay stock