"The Lion" Woo Do-hwan "I don't think there's Hope if I'm like senior Ahn Sung-ki."

Woo Do-hwan expressed respect for senior Ahn Sung-ki.On the afternoon of the 11th, the SUMMER NIGHT showcase of the movie Lion was held at Lotte World Adventure Garden Stage in Seoul.Actor Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and director Kim Joo-hwan attended.Woo Do-hwan, who played the black bishop Jisin who spread evil in the movie, said, My character was not easy, it was hard, and I do not know one day, but it was hard because it lasted.The action was hard. I learned a lot of patience, and I had to endure it for the movie. I wanted to surprise the audience and make them gasp.But I believe that the director said that the movie came out well. Woo Do-hwan said, As I filmed this movie, I thought that there would be no Hope if I became like Ahn Sung-ki.And it seems that senior Park Seo-joon has the best energy in the world: I think hes lucky to be with such a good genius manager, seniors.The scene was a good learning ground, she smiled.Meanwhile, The Lion depicts the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.It is a reunited work by director Kim Joo-hwan and Park Seo-joon of the film Youth Police (5.65 million people), which dominated the theater in summer 2017, and will present a completely different genre.DB

Woo Do-hwan expressed respect for senior Ahn Sung-ki.

On the afternoon of the 11th, the SUMMER NIGHT showcase of the movie 'Lion' was held at Lotte World Adventure Garden Stage in Seoul. Actor Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and director Kim Joo-hwan attended.

Woo Do-hwan, who played the black bishop Jisin who spread evil in the movie, said, "My character was not easy, it was hard, and I do not know one day, but it was hard because it lasted. The action was hard. I learned a lot of patience, and I had to endure it for the movie. I wanted to surprise the audience and make them gasp. But I believe that the director said that the movie came out well. "

Woo Do-hwan said, "As I filmed this movie, I thought that there would be no Hope if I became like Ahn Sung-ki. And it seems that senior Park Seo-joon has the best energy in the world: I think he's lucky to be with such a good genius manager, seniors. The scene was a good learning ground," she smiled.

Meanwhile, "The Lion" depicts the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil. It is a reunited work by director Kim Joo-hwan and Park Seo-joon of the film "Youth Police" (5.65 million people), which dominated the theater in summer 2017, and will present a completely different genre.

DB