Wikimikki Choi Yoo-jung faces half after diet success

Wikimikki Choi Yoo-jung has revealed his current status after the success of the diet.Choi Yoo-jung posted two self-portraits on his personal instagram on July 3.In the photo, Choi Yoo-jung reveals his affection for fans with a hand-heart pose.Choi said, Please accept my heart. I have suffered today. I dream good and sleep well.Park Su-in
Wikimikki Choi Yoo-jung has revealed his current status after the success of the diet.Choi Yoo-jung posted two self-portraits on his personal instagram on July 3.In the photo, Choi Yoo-jung reveals his affection for fans with a hand-heart pose.Choi said, Please accept my heart. I have suffered today. I dream good and sleep well.Park Su-in

Wikimikki Choi Yoo-jung has revealed his current status after the success of the diet.

Choi Yoo-jung posted two self-portraits on his personal instagram on July 3.

In the photo, Choi Yoo-jung reveals his affection for fans with a hand-heart pose.

Choi said, "Please accept my heart. I have suffered today. I dream good and sleep well."

Park Su-in