Jang Sung-kyu, EXO Sehun X Chanyeol and Hunhun certification shot "Support two masters"

Jang Sung-kyu said on his SNS on the 14th, Two masters I met at Maritel.I support Sehun and Chanyeol who returned to the two-member unit. Jang Sung-kyu in the public photo is smiling with his shoulder to the group EXO Sehun and Chanyeol.The warm visuals of Sehun and Chanyeol catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as Meeting of two masters and nuclear ins, I envy EXO, I take pictures with Sung Kyu, and I like to see.Meanwhile, EXOs new unit, Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC), will release its first mini album, What a Life, on the 22nd.

Jang Sung-kyu said on his SNS on the 14th, "Two masters I met at Maritel. I support Sehun and Chanyeol who returned to the two-member unit. "

Jang Sung-kyu in the public photo is smiling with his shoulder to the group EXO Sehun and Chanyeol. The warm visuals of Sehun and Chanyeol catch the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "Meeting of two masters and nuclear ins", "I envy EXO, I take pictures with Sung Kyu," and "I like to see".

Meanwhile, EXO's new unit, Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC), will release its first mini album, What a Life, on the 22nd.